Optic Reccomendations

Airsoft_Mr B
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone,

Can anybody suggest any sights to me that will withstand the recoil of a Tippmann M4, budget being ~ £60 I'd say, preferably cheaper if possible though.

Apologies if this's been asked before, which I think it has, but cannot find the old thread.

Looking for a capable T1 or Aimpoint Comp M2 style red dot in this kind of price range but not sure my budget will allow it.

Also looked at the 2.5-10x type scopes, there's one on AliExpress for £36 but I'm suscipious it would not hold up to much use. 

Thanks 

UTG red dot.

Real steel sight, works a treat, nice and rugged already dropped it scope first onto the stones n no scratches. Also has double locking nuts that make it practically impossible to knock off zero, especially at tippman level recoil

I have this, cost me 60 quid at the time, https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Sports-Outdoors/UTG-Green-Riser-Adaptor-Mount-Flip-Open-Sight/B004HICPHW

theres a lot of differing versions depending on what your after.

Awesome, cheers mate!

Actually, I think I saw your post in quick q&a about the same one and I was thinking about it.

Exactly what I was looking for so thanks very much think I will pick one up shortly.

• 4 months later...
On 10/04/2017 at 11:11 PM, Kash said:

UTG red dot.

Real steel sight, works a treat, nice and rugged already dropped it scope first onto the stones n no scratches. Also has double locking nuts that make it practically impossible to knock off zero, especially at tippman level recoil

I have this, cost me 60 quid at the time, https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Sports-Outdoors/UTG-Green-Riser-Adaptor-Mount-Flip-Open-Sight/B004HICPHW

theres a lot of differing versions depending on what your after.

Any chance of confirming you still have it and if so is it the 3.9" or 4.2" since its advertised as a 4.0" and the model number amazon state is the 4.2" version. One review states its 3.9". Am curious to buying one but also worried that if i bought it, its going to be different from the whole get up.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread but; I'm currently using both these, Vector Optics 3x Flip To Side Magnifier Scope and a Trinity Force Carbine Red Dot Sight, one behind the other! I get the best of both worlds, the Trinity for CQB the Vector for distance. Maybe worth you taking a look at this config. ;)

Archived