Sign in to follow this  
Airsoft_Mr B

Optic Reccomendations

Hey everyone,

Can anybody suggest any sights to me that will withstand the recoil of a Tippmann M4, budget being ~ £60 I'd say, preferably cheaper if possible though.

Apologies if this's been asked before, which I think it has, but cannot find the old thread.

Looking for a capable T1 or Aimpoint Comp M2 style red dot in this kind of price range but not sure my budget will allow it.

Also looked at the 2.5-10x type scopes, there's one on AliExpress for £36 but I'm suscipious it would not hold up to much use. 

Thanks 

UTG red dot.

Real steel sight, works a treat, nice and rugged already dropped it scope first onto the stones n no scratches. Also has double locking nuts that make it practically impossible to knock off zero, especially at tippman level recoil

I have this, cost me 60 quid at the time, https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Sports-Outdoors/UTG-Green-Riser-Adaptor-Mount-Flip-Open-Sight/B004HICPHW

theres a lot of differing versions depending on what your after.

Awesome, cheers mate!

Actually, I think I saw your post in quick q&a about the same one and I was thinking about it.

Exactly what I was looking for so thanks very much think I will pick one up shortly.

On 10/04/2017 at 11:11 PM, Kash said:

UTG red dot.

Real steel sight, works a treat, nice and rugged already dropped it scope first onto the stones n no scratches. Also has double locking nuts that make it practically impossible to knock off zero, especially at tippman level recoil

I have this, cost me 60 quid at the time, https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Sports-Outdoors/UTG-Green-Riser-Adaptor-Mount-Flip-Open-Sight/B004HICPHW

theres a lot of differing versions depending on what your after.

Any chance of confirming you still have it and if so is it the 3.9" or 4.2" since its advertised as a 4.0" and the model number amazon state is the 4.2" version. One review states its 3.9". Am curious to buying one but also worried that if i bought it, its going to be different from the whole get up.

Thanks.

I know this is an old thread but; I'm currently using both these, Vector Optics 3x Flip To Side Magnifier Scope and a Trinity Force Carbine Red Dot Sight, one behind the other! I get the best of both worlds, the Trinity for CQB the Vector for distance. Maybe worth you taking a look at this config. ;)