MP5SD6, but which one? CHOOSING AN AEG.

axor993
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I am planning to purchase an MP5 SD6, however I am not sure from which manufacturer.

I looked at ICS and G&G, and both seem really good, but my budget is £200. I am looking for the gun to be made of metal (mostly anyway, if possible). 

Regards,

I guess you mean Classic Army? 

MP5SD6 (CM.049SD6) looks pretty good to be honest. I wonder if it is possible to get something better in a similar price range, and if not, will I have to spend significantly more in order to do so?

Nonetheless, I do wonder what are your thoughts guys on this particular Cyma one. 

I had a look at some reviews and it seems ok, but I have 'encountered' another 'problem'. The TM Desert Eagle looks sooooooooo nice that I might just pick that gun over the mp5.....I wonder what you guys think. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
5 hours ago, axor993 said:

I had a look at some reviews and it seems ok, but I have 'encountered' another 'problem'. The TM Desert Eagle looks sooooooooo nice that I might just pick that gun over the mp5.....I wonder what you guys think. 

There's a member selling an ICS MP5SD5 in the electric classifieds for £110.

Buy that and then a desert eagle with the left over budget! ;)

Archived