Sign in to follow this  
axor993

MP5SD6, but which one? CHOOSING AN AEG.

Hi guys,

I am planning to purchase an MP5 SD6, however I am not sure from which manufacturer.

I looked at ICS and G&G, and both seem really good, but my budget is £200. I am looking for the gun to be made of metal (mostly anyway, if possible). 

Regards,

I guess you mean Classic Army? 

MP5SD6 (CM.049SD6) looks pretty good to be honest. I wonder if it is possible to get something better in a similar price range, and if not, will I have to spend significantly more in order to do so?

Nonetheless, I do wonder what are your thoughts guys on this particular Cyma one. 

I had a look at some reviews and it seems ok, but I have 'encountered' another 'problem'. The TM Desert Eagle looks sooooooooo nice that I might just pick that gun over the mp5.....I wonder what you guys think. 

5 hours ago, axor993 said:

I had a look at some reviews and it seems ok, but I have 'encountered' another 'problem'. The TM Desert Eagle looks sooooooooo nice that I might just pick that gun over the mp5.....I wonder what you guys think. 

There's a member selling an ICS MP5SD5 in the electric classifieds for £110.

Buy that and then a desert eagle with the left over budget! ;)