Woodland sites NW

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I've been out of the game for a while but a bad ankle has forced my retirement from rugby so a slot has opened up on Saturday's.  I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a few decent woodland site's somewhere vaguely near to Crewe (I live in a village just outside) I would appreciate it very much!  I am 100% sniper focused so vast and varied woodland is my preference. Happy to travel a little way out.

Thanks in advance. 

Isn't Crewe more West than North West?

Anyway if Manchester isn't too far a drive for you check out http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk they have quite a few sites splattered across the Manchester area, the main one that stands out to me is Anzio Camp, will be checking it out in couple of weeks, but if you want to see it in action check out 'Last Stand Gamers' on YT, he has some good footage of it on there.

Yeah. First and only were a thing back when in played before.  Went up to haywood a few times.  Its a bit of trek now though.  

Is there nothing Midlands, north wales area. Google isn't coming up with much!

Archived