Back Garden Tin Cans.

tashidalek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You can fire any air operated weapon in your own premises provided the rounds do not go over the borderline of your property. Fact

You can fire any air operated weapon in your own premises provided the rounds do not go over the borderline of your property. Fact

sorry its not that i dont trust your fact but please can you prove your fact

• Supporters

if they see someone with a gun (real or not) there not going to shout "oi is that real?" there gonna call the police.

the answer to your question is no.

That garden area sounds public to me.

Woah, just remembered that once i was shooting cans with my RiF spring Shotty, this was when i thought 220 FPS and 10 meters, was good, but for £12 it was lol ANYWAYS, so i was shooting cans and i live next to a station and one of the security guards was watching me through the fence i didnt notice him for like 5 minutesi looked up when i was going to reload or something idk, and he walked off as if he had seen a ghost...######!!!

im not sure on the law but if your going to do this i would just advise you go tell anyone who might be able to see that its a bb gun, i would say this issuse has more to do with sence rather than law :)

Archived