Thinking of getting involved in Devon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Gents. I'm considering starting airsoft and live in Devon. I used to paintball regularly a few years ago so am familiar with the local sites but would ideally like to get a feel for the "scene" from players in the area rather then from someone from a site trying to sell me something. 

A problem I found with paintball was that after investing quite heavily in it my only real option was to hope a large group of randoms had booked on a weekend and tag along, no bookings no play. Is there a regular group in the area? How well attended are meetings etc.

Thanks in advance for any help. 

I cant comment on Devon sites, although whenever Ive been to any site they are generally quite well booked, with the exception of ONE that I went to.

I guess it depends on the reputation etc however I assume you will have to hire, so why not take a look at how many hire slots they have available and how quickly they are booked. Look at reviews on the internet/social media, thats how I found out about the Mall.

http://www.skirmishdevon.co.uk/airsoft Seem to have a decent following on their facebook page and have got people posting on it today already...

Archived