Docter red dot mount.

Robbh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so move it if not. 

Anyway. 

I recently bought an elcan spectre 4x scope 2nd hand and would really like to add a red dot sight on top. For up close and personal situations, as per link below. 

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-sights-scopes/we-europe-phantom-4-x-32-elcan-specter-doctor-sight.htm#.WOTkoZHTXqA

After a few hours of searching all I can find is the mini red dots that fit 20mm rails but none that will bolt onto my elcan. 

I know, I know, it probably would have been easier to buy an elcan with the DR sight already fitted. :P but had to have to two tone one I bought (pic attached below)

So does anyone on here know where I can purchase such a mount for my elcan to put a dr sight on or even a Dr sight that comes with the mount??? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Cheers. 

Robb. 

DSC_1413.JPG

Hey, 

Whilst im not quite sure how it fits, this site has A LOT of docter sight mounts. Perhaps email them if you cant find anything...

https://www.optics-trade.eu/uk/mounts/docter-sight-mounts.html

If not, the only thing I can see that looks similar is a Dovetail mount for a docter red dot, but you will know the alignments etc. Good luck, sorry if this is useless

• Supporters

Alibaba has them listed, most of the suppliers are US based though so may be ITAR restricted.

58 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Alibaba has them listed, most of the suppliers are US based though so may be ITAR restricted.

I saw them on there also, but they seem to be screw on/rail mounts rather than just a red dot with the bolts that the OP needs

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I saw them on there also, but they seem to be screw on/rail mounts rather than just a red dot with the bolts that the OP needs

The sight won't just have the right mounts. You would need an adaptor. The Docter type sights come with a flat underside and then need specific mounts for the application.

6 hours ago, Robert James said:

Hey, 

Whilst im not quite sure how it fits, this site has A LOT of docter sight mounts. Perhaps email them if you cant find anything...

https://www.optics-trade.eu/uk/mounts/docter-sight-mounts.html

If not, the only thing I can see that looks similar is a Dovetail mount for a docter red dot, but you will know the alignments etc. Good luck, sorry if this is useless

I found this website but unfortunately they don't have what I'm after... 

I will send them a message and see if they can point me in the right direction or even get hold of one.  

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

I found a couple in the US also but was worried importing one might be a problem. 

Thanks for your help guys. Much appreciated. 

Really was hoping finding something would be a bit easier but it appears not. 

Looks like I might have to think outside the box for this one. 

Might buy a dr sight on the standard 20mm rail mount and see of I can knock up a mount for my elcan at work on the milling machine. Or modify one. 

Cheers. 

9 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

This

IMG_2971.PNG

Thats the one! 

Edited: found it and bought it. 

Many thanks. And I spent a while looking on ebay too... :huh:

Archived