What should I do? (Haven't received the full order from a company)

ElAshtonio
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I placed an order for an upgrade kit for my sniper about 3 months ago now and here's what's happened so far:

- The company told me that the order had gone missing (£90 worth of stuff gone missing.....)

- They promised to send me the individual parts of the kit

- They sent me the new trigger which I desperately needed (Worth £73)

- Now, they're waiting for the rest of the individual parts

It's been 6 weeks since they sent me the trigger and I'm still waiting for the rest of the stuff. What can I do? I guess I could send the trigger back and demand a full refund or perhaps keep the trigger and demand the £18 they owe me. £18 isn't a lot but it's the principle behind it (Bad customer service; potentially lying to me...). It's been 3 months and I've, quite frankly, had enough.

Cheers :)

Can you get the other parts elsewhere?

If so cancel anything outstanding (preferably in an email so you have a clear visible trail) and reorder elsewhere and avoid this company in the future.

Or stick it out and see what happens, but as you said it seems like they are lying to you and dragging their feet!

Hey man, thanks for responding! Yeah, I can easily get the parts elsewhere (New piston, cylinder, stronger spring). I think I'll do as you suggested and cancel it and reorder elsewhere but perhaps there's nothing wrong with just ordering the parts elsewhere without cancelling the order. After all, there is that minuscule chance that they'll actually send me the stuff; I'd just sell anything they send me since I'd then already have the parts. Thanks again for replying :) 

Contact them again , make it clear what items are outstanding and that if they haven't arrived by a resonable time you expect  a refund if it doesn't work either way then name them in the reviews section and if you can be bothered report them to trading standards (or if you paid by credit card get the bank to sort it ) 

But certainly name and shame 

Archived