Military training

Sam1454
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Stirling airsoft already do military training ran by ex special forces but I still think your idea will work really well. I run a team and we do training sessions (we're doing one tommorow) using military tactics ect... Maybe we will come down for a day if you don't mind under 18's (mainly 14 year olds)

I am aware that there are other companies that offer training but as far as I can see but don't quote me on this. I am the only one based in London. By the way the lower age limit is 12 years of age.

Dates should be confirmed within a month. Watch this topic and the Southdown website. I will post a general outline of the day and a kit list. Kit list will be simple and light I will provide most of the equipment except weapons and ammo.

I would recommend wearing what you plan to wear skirmishing yes. BUT! I strongly recommend bringing

British army DPM 95's

webbing or a chest rig

ankle supporting boots

helmet/bush hat

thick socks

KFS (knife fork spoon)

water bottle

ammunition

gas

AEG

Spare magazines

Gas pistol

Rifle sling

The reason I suggest a set of KFS is that there is a strong possibility of military rations being cooked in the field

Speedloader

That's fine I have no problem with that. Personally I'm not a fan of using MTP at UK based sites as It does not offer the best camoflage. It is designed for the terrain of afganistan. My team and I will be wearing British armed forces deserts but that is so we stand out as an instructor. So I would appreciate if others can avoid wearing deserts.

We may be expecting anything up to 50 players on the day so the no deserts messagevis for everyone not just your team but thanks

Just to let you know. people that are interested in taking part, there will be a website up and running by tomorrow with most of the details of the course

I would recommend wearing what you plan to wear skirmishing yes. BUT! I strongly recommend bringing

British army DPM 95's

webbing or a chest rig

ankle supporting boots

helmet/bush hat

thick socks

KFS (knife fork spoon)

water bottle

ammunition

gas

AEG

Spare magazines

Gas pistol

Rifle sling

The reason I suggest a set of KFS is that there is a strong possibility of military rations being cooked in the field

Speedloader

This really depends on the activites you will be doing.... Beeing in the cadets if you send me the list of activits your deffently doing (by PM if you want) i will make you a Kit list

You dont have to... But the offer is there...

Jersey tactical airsoft I'm aware you are trying to help and I thank you for that, but I am running this course and I know what kit they require. Also I have the proper experience, qualifications and knowledge to teach this subject. So thank you but the kit list I have supplied is correct as I am supplying the kit that is not listed I.e mess tins, hexi, camouflage cream etc. Any updated kit lists will be done on the webpage.

Thank you

Better late than never the website is up and running now. Not the greatest of websites but it's not bad seeing as though I had to do the whole thing on my IPhone as my Internet is down. A friend of mine may be making another website for free that is google registered and all that for free. But for now this is it.

Www.tacticaltrainingteam.page4.me

Btw could one person click the contact us link on the site and see if the email form thing works. I couldn't email myselfbon it so I'm wondering if others can

Cheers

Sam

Didn't come through I'll have to take that form off then. Cheers dude

I'm thinking of altering the training programme due to the fact that the location we will be using is all woodland and the CQB is very limited. Would anybody be against having a more woodland based course? This gives us the opportunity to focus more on subjects that we may not have had the chance to do before.

Depending on the time of year you plan to run the course etc we can make a fully custom made CQB course so don't rule it out completely, but like you say otherwise we are limited as we are a woodland site, anyway speak soon.

Cheers,

Archived