Military training

Sam1454
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm thinking about starting a new business. This being training airsofters/airsoft teams whether you are new to the sport or already an experiance player i can train you in tactics used by the British Armed Forces today. Things like fire and movement, cam and concealment, signals, pyros, radios, close quarters combat, marksmanship, patrolling and a few more that will give you the tactical advantage over ANYONE else.

Interested in taking part in a training course? Are you looking for more serious training? I can provide basic military training as stated above based my own experience in the military. Obviously bayonet training and the like is out of the question, But useful military tactics that can be used in a skirmish

Just an idea at the moment, testing the waters to see the response by this post. Price to take part in a course will probably range between 20-30 pounds and will be an all day event. Not all boring stuff though, I garuntee you the chance to use your new skills and knowledge with a skirmish or two during the day.

If you are interested in taking part reply "interested" to this topic and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for reading.

Sam

sound's like a good idea id be up for helping you run it

im royal signals so radios but ive done a few trades from f.i.s.h. (fighting in someones home) to section leader course

Nice one TA or Regs? Count on you to score some radios lol

I would be very interested. Where abouts in England would this training camp be? I am in Kent and am hoping for a fairly short drive.

Unsure as of the moment but I am emailing sites. only had the idea this week. I live in London so it will be within an hour of London. What kind of training are you looking for?

The more interest I have the better the chances are of getting this off the ground so spread the word and get people to post their intrest in this topic

P.s if there is any other training anybody requires aside from what I have already offered please feel free to ask

What kind of training are you looking for?

I suppose quick target acquisition and accuracy on the move are the top of my list.

You could teach people proper defensive/offensive tactics along with basic fire and manoeuvre skills

Target identification is a Very good point. I have been shot too many times under friendly fire. As for RVP's I think that is a good idea and I would have included that in the patroling section anyway. At the larger sites this can be an issue on where to regroup if separated or hit if the team has no radios

Remember who you are teaching though.... Regualer Skirmishers will NOT need RVPs

I disagree with you there based on the sites I'm used to playing, and they're not small tight sites, on a small site no, larger, where re organising a section / gun group a rendevous point is more or less vital (where people use a rolling 20/ 20 or 50 / 50 regen).

If your looking at helping people with playing on larger sites with longer games RVP's and re-org in a temporary LUP / Harbour or CP is useful.

I really say everything is dependent on the locations your planning on doing the training and the type of player your getting.

Also what level of detail are you aiming for? Full day combat missions that require the use of navigation, communications and co-ordination or 24-48 hour milsims with messing in the field, and the basic easy routine of an excercise, or the longer all afternoon games at some sites?

Some players will want to improve there bog standard game others will be wanting not to embarrass themselves in a milsim, and yet others will want to look as though they know what they're doing for the impression they're currently a fan of.

Counting count you have summarized exactly what I'm looking to do

I'm looking to provide a level of training that will cover 99% of the knowledge and skills that you would require in airsoft. I.e small games quick fast and sharp aggression, as for the larger games more tactical awareness. Messing in the field is an issue as open fires in the sites is usually banned

Just so people are aware, this is only an idea at the present moment in time. I need to find a site that is willing to allow such a course to take place on their premises. The location has to be worked around the site not the customers. I will try to keep it local to London as best I can as I want it to be easier for everyone.

Hi there I think we pm'd was wondering if you had given any more thought about hosting it at Southdown Airsoft I know your sat nav said it takes an hour and a half or something but I drove to Wimbledon on Tuesday and it an hour from door to door, if you would like to come and view the site your more than welcome there's also train stations at pulborough 15 min away and haslemere 20 min away on Victoria and Waterloo line respectively.

I hope this helps,

Yeah that sounds good I'll see if I can come down soon. I'll send you another PM explaining the details to see if what I am looking to do is ok with you.

Sam

you do know the Anson Tactical (UCAP portsmouth & VIRUS midhurst) & MOTTT (the mall reading) already do airsoft training??

I am aware that there are other training organizations out there that train you in airsoft And paintballing but what I am offering is military training that you can use in airsoft. This aids team building and uses conflict proven tactics. I have been involved in training for the past 6 years and been a keep airsofter for around the same time. so I believe what I can offer is in a different league.

but what you seem to offer is the same as both of them, what would you do differently?? do you have a web site ready??

Guys it's looking good for the training course now. I have been speaking with Southdown airsoft and we should be sorting out the final details over the next couple of weeks. It should appear on Southdown's website once all the details are confirmed

Archived