G&P KAC RAS on TM Socom

Crashtest33
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi peeps.

Will a G&P drop-in KAC Ras fit perfectly in a TM Socom recoil? (Obviously the TM Sopmod version does as it used the factory D-ring and front ring.).

Thanks

• Supporters

There's no difference between the front-end parts used on the SOCOM and the SOPMOD, also doesn't 100% necessarily guarantee the G&P rail will fit the SOPMOD just because TM fit their own KAC RAS replica by default.

I couldn't say "perfectly" but I'd wager with some certainty that the G&P will go on, yes.  I've fitted a lot of different handguards on my 3 SOCOMs over the years and the pertinent bits are built to the proper specs for standardised parts fitment.

3 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

I couldn't say "perfectly" but I'd wager with some certainty that the G&P will go on, yes.  I've fitted a lot of different handguards on my 3 SOCOMs over the years and the pertinent bits are built to the proper specs for standardised parts fitment.

Thanks pal!

I suppose if it doesn't fit or rattles, I could always sell it and buy the TM one. 

eHobby do it for $90ish.

Archived