Nuprol RZR 0.28s

Kash
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK, so had an awesome day today cracking out the toys.

However,  ive just got to throw this out there, the new nuprol rzr 0.28s are appalling, dunno if i got a bad batch or what cause other reviews sing praises, but they would not feed to save my life, literally, many times.

Constant jams in the mag, hopup and a couple halfway down the barrel. Once id got fedup of them, it was a nightmare to empty them, as i opened up the retention spring on top, and they just stayed put...

Had 10 or so in the top of the mag roll out when fired, then the feeding would be horrific/jam every 10 shots regardless of semi/full auto.

For reference im running PTS EPMs and my trident CRB.

Also note, they flat out refused to load through my odin, clutch kicking in after about 10 bbs and i would have to use my pistol loader for the rest.

Needless to say after giving the benefit of the doubt ( 2/3rds of the bottle ) id had enough and skipped em and went back to my faithful blasters.

Surely im not the only one whos flat out appalled by the quality of these?

• Supporters

Thats weird because I have swapped to RZR's in everything and they have been brilliant. Used 0.25 in white and both tracer colours and I have 0.28's that I bought for outdoor. Only tried maybe 300rnds of 0.28 through rifle and pistol and no issues at all.

That sounds like the original nuprol not the RZR.

Definately RZRs, got em from PB, but this is "the second wave" so to speak.

Obviously the first lot sold out instantly cause of all the praise, i couldn't get through 30 shots without a jam with these things though

• Supporters

Thats worrying looks like Nuprol strike again.

If this is the case maybe its time to try and organize a boycott of Nuprol products until they sort their act out and stop shifting crap. If every airsofter refused to buy nuprol products for 3 months they would take such a hit that they would have to listen and wake up.

This is my concern, which is why i'm asking if anyone else has had these issues, particularly the "newer" batches

I bought these last week ish.

i had a good bottle then brought a krytac sdp with ares mags and they did t feed in great to the mag from speedloader but only had 1 hicup when it didnt fire  it re inserting the mag fixed this. used around 6 bottles so far and seem to be okay

If id thought about it, i wouldave recorded me holding open the retention spring with the bbs just staying put, blatant issue with the BB or mag when that happens, but Blasters work perfect, never had a misfire in 30k rounds with them

Gone through thousands in my Bren, AR and various pistols, not a single issue at all

Archived