Help to repair Tanaka M500

spoony
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought Tanaka S&W M500 8 3/8 inch from Redwolf Hong Kong at the beginning of Feb 2011. To my horror, the gun used for a total usage less than an hour in 3 days and a small piece snapped from under the crane, the part that has snapped is what believe to be the thing that stops the round part containing the BBs to move when firing. :angry:

Contacted RedWolf HK on 11th Feb , sorry mate, 7 days warranty only. Try to reason with them with no joy. Someone called Benny said he will check if they can order parts for me, heard nothing since then, emailed them twice and no reply. They are in HK, nothing I can do.

Can anyone recommend where can I get it fixed please.

• AF-UK Founding Member
Can anyone recommend where can I get it fixed please.

By that do you mean the part? Or just someone who can sort it out for you? Most airsoft shops on the high street will be capable of fixing guns, so if there is one near you then take it in and see.

Zero one do a repair service where by you can send the gun in if you aren't local. Had a quick look on their site but can't find a proper description of exactly how it works. I suggest you give them a call on - 01202 769614.

Archived