High Discharge 18650 cells as buffer tube batteries?

Hangtight
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Yes Galaxy is a bit of a wank in many ways, the tactical fuck pig that you have to unbolt the plastic rail crap is even worse. The nozzle is not MP5 but more like a SHS M4, yet that is a tight fit into the hop unit as well as the V3 gearbox in there is not a great one either

Most annoying thing about the Galaxy is the dumb trigger spring mech - hate putting that thing back together. 

Also it is so freakin heavy - it's like the metal body is made of cast iron (even worse when you attach the PDW side folding stock) - it probably weighs as much as your average metal bodied M4 and I know it is atleast 50% heavier than my MP5A3 with CA metal body.

I run it on G&P M140, King arms mini mosfet at smack on 330fps with these 11.1v sticks on deans - https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/nuprol-power-111v-1200mah-20c-lipo-battery-stick-packmini-tamiya

Trigger response is damn near instant, ROF is a little stupid too,  one of the rare occasions where I did actually need a delayer chip, but I only run it on semi at the couple of CQB sites I frequent. 

Archived