AK47 gun help!

tpelling
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I am looking for a new gun and I very much like the AK series. I have a KA M4 and it is a great gun I just dont like the style of it. Is there an AK a high fps model (around 350+) that I can get with RIS rails on. Also is there one with a foldable stock? Preferable a nice heavy metal piece of kit.

Also, I saw my friend who 'found' a 1000 rnd ak47 mag which just looks like an orginary magazine to me just a little bit fatter, Im not sure where to find these online.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Any reason for the higher FPS? Unlikely you'd be able to skirmish it at most places if you go for that.

Well at my site they say 350 on the website however they usually dont chrono some weapons unless peeps complain. But if they do find out it's 350-400 odd they usually say just step back a bit. I like to be able to get peeps from far away! It's doesnt heavilly matter on the fps, Just like something that extra kick to re-shoot the non hit takers, of which there are lots!!

quoting the above post

Maybe if your skirmish site stuck to the rules and regs and punished NHTs and Chronoed all Guns maybe there wouldnt be as many NHTs And not as many HOT guns around.

Sorry i hate people who break rules (especially sites who make the rules)

quoting the above post

Maybe if your skirmish site stuck to the rules and regs and punished NHTs and Chronoed all Guns maybe there wouldnt be as many NHTs And not as many HOT guns around.

Sorry i hate people who break rules (especially sites who make the rules)

Yeah man, NHT do get punished even if there is alot, it's generally the newbies who think they can get away with it. If you are caught twice either braking rules or NTHits then it is a 3 second firing squad. Any after that and it's bye bye!

And hey sites should be able to make their own rules, it's their site and if people dont like it then they dont go there, but hey they do!

:D

sites do make their own rules. have you ever been hit with a full auto gun shooting at 650 fps. it hurts. the 350 rule is their for safety.

Actually Yes I have, 642 fps Systema on full auto, whilst wearing normal bdu's it doesnt hurt THAT much unless your a bit on the weaker side of course.

Cyma ak47 tactical normally around 360-380fps from the box and around £150, full metal and foldable stock

As to FPS=range=rubbish to be honest. TM's with 280fps and a well set hop do very well against 350FPS with a normal set hop. As to non hit takers, thats what marshals are for and hot guns are dangerous to people you are shooting them at, rules are there for a reason.

In my mind a responsible player plays within the rules and takes safety seriously for themselves and players around them.

Archived