New Site - Hertfordshire - Your thoughts required !

RussAFO
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
On 09/04/2017 at 9:03 AM, RussAFO said:

Hi Samurai

This is great sniper territory. We do have those themes built in to our scenarios. Prior to an event we will ask who wants to play a sniper role and make sure they have plenty to do. 

Russ

Will you marry me? Not you Russ, the site. :)

6 minutes ago, Samurai said:

Will you marry me? Not you Russ, the site. :)

Well she is pretty and currently unattached ! 

If that's your thing buddy...haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are we there yet? :D

The site's just about an hour away from me iirc, looking forward to play there B)

I left a comment on one of their pictures and they said they are still arranging a date but are looking to get things done soon to have first game in End of Spring/Summer I think. 

Although I doubt ill be able to go until after my honeymoon - Mrs said I cannot go Airsoft 4 weeks before the wedding due to being shot in the face multiple times.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Robert James said:

I left a comment on one of their pictures and they said they are still arranging a date but are looking to get things done soon to have first game in End of Spring/Summer I think. 

Although I doubt ill be able to go until after my honeymoon - Mrs said I cannot go Airsoft 4 weeks before the wedding due to being shot in the face multiple times.

Wear a mask?

1 hour ago, jcheeseright said:

Wear a mask?

Oh I do, but BB's somehow manage to find their way between that small bit of space wear my mask and my goggles dont quite meet. 

13 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Oh I do, but BB's somehow manage to find their way between that small bit of space wear my mask and my goggles dont quite meet. 

I see you're already under the thumb. ^_^ 

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Use a Dye i4 full face mask, no gaps. Then just need to protect your forehead

14 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Use a Dye i4 full face mask, no gaps. Then just need to protect your forehead

I was thinking this, but I had my mask customized so I want to wear that. Besides, im going pew pew for my stag which is just short of 4 weeks before the wedding so its good enough :)

On 5/3/2017 at 5:08 PM, jcheeseright said:

customised mask that doesn't fit properly... sounds like a great investment!

Custom painted not made. It leaves about 2 mm gap between my glasses and mask. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator
23 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Seems like this isnt going ahead for now... shame

Source of information?  Any details why?

What a c***!

Due to the legal nature of Airsoft, I'm sure all the land lease agreements were legally binding. In which case, Storm Tactical should be able to recover their costs and get a new site setup asap!!

I hope...

• Supporters

If they are not experienced businessmen then this can happen.

Happened last month to my gym. They signed a 10 years lease but after 4 years the property owner found a way to get out of it. He payed the guy who witnessed the contract and said it never happened. Never trust anyone in business.

I was looking forward to this site very much. :(

2 minutes ago, Samurai said:

If they are not experienced businessmen then this can happen.

Happened last month to my gym. They signed a 10 years lease but after 4 years the property owner found a way to get out of it. He payed the guy who witnessed the contract and said it never happened. Never trust anyone in business.

I was looking forward to this site very much. :(

Doing that to two MET detectives, a Para and an RMC might be a little naïve! lol :blink: 

Archived