Best sight/red dot?

taroslice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking into changing my red dot sight to see if it helps improve "my play"

As i'm only new i haven't got my experience with different types of sights etc.

reddotscope.jpg

Currently using a red dot scope/sight like this.

(Excuse my failure attempt of explaining) :blink:

I feel that when using this to aim, i lose sight of everything around me. And in CQB i need to aware at all times.

So i've been looking into Holographic sights.

eotech-512-holographic-weapon-sight-395-p.jpg

Looks great, and expensive. And the pictures i've seen, rather than a dot its an actual cross hair.

Correct me if i'm wrong please but obviously its more accurate???

reddot.jpg

This is what i'm MORE tempted to buy.

I feel it would look better on my gun and thought it would be quicker to aim.

Please tell me your opinions. And do different scopes/sights suit CQB/Outside Skirmishing?

Thanks!!

Paul B)

Also. is the glass on the sights strong enough to take a BB shot???

The last one is what I use all the time. Whole point of it is that you shoot with both eyes open, and the red dot/shape superimposes itself on your view and whatever it is on, it theoretically hits. It has a massive field of view, so you can almost have your head to the side of the gun and you can still see the dot.

You set it up by firing at a set range, ie 40m, and then adjust the site so the dot is where the bb's hit.

No the glass is not strong enough to take a hit, but you can buy/make a small simple cover out of clear plastic which helps for a couple of quid.

However you can do the both eye shooting with your first one, but you have less of a field of view and more likely to have a black ring imposed on your view as well.

my mate has the bottom one but it has a green dot which is much brighter all so accuracy is all down to how well you've zeroed it

Archived