budget £100 what co2 pistols?

ReySkywalker
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'll second this with a bumparticular as I'm looking too?

I've looked at so many brands and models but what brands make the best of a specific model? I know the majority / uninformed seem to scream "MAROOOOOEEEE"

I'd also like an idea of what people are using. So If it's worth spending more on the base gun or around the aforementioned and modify?

I have the chrome m92f and had quite a few compliments on it yesterday on its appearance, I then let them shoot it and mostly all seemed really impressed. I believe the black version is £115... HERE

Which I know is over your budget but you may be able to find cheaper somewhere else?

Take a look on TaiwanGun there a few WELL ones that go cheap. Can't comment on reliability though.

As for more expensive ones I'd second the WE CO2 magazines, not sure of any brands that do CO2 off the top of my head, obviously gas being the most used type.

I have the WE m92 marine version in tan and when the mag worked it was a really nice pistol , very heavy as it's full metal. Looks awesome.   wasn't keen on the method for putting the capsules in as mine got stuck and chewed the end cap so can't get it out now plus needs a tool to replace them so not the easiest mid game 

Have a look at the KWC M&P40 CO2 on Redwolf I am thinking about getting one and they are just shy of a 100quid

http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Blow_Back_Pistols_KWC_KWC_SW_MP40_CO2_Blowback_Version.htm

If you can up your budget slightly the metal cz po9 duty with co2 mags is amazing ive heard but last I saw it was 110/120

The thing about buying a pistol is you don't just buy the gun - you have the holster, maybe a molle adapter for the holster, then the spare mags, then the mag pouches for them, and it all adds up real fast!

I'd strongly recommend an ASG CZP09 - it can take green gas mags or CO2 mags, as long as you et the one with the alloy slide, they retail around £100-120 depending on where you go.

On 15/03/2017 at 6:29 PM, Hangtight said:

Any particular reason for going 12g CO2 rather than charging from a canister?

Had a co2 air pistol before enjoyed that, seen some gas ones not working in various weather 

All great suggestions, however, the CZ has caught my eye. There's a little 1911 in there and a bit of Beretta, to my eyes anyway. Never really thought about one to be honest but it looks lovely; I'm not too bothered by the cost of the other gear as I'll pick bits up as and when.

I'm going to have a look around at some reviews first, before I pull the trigger (pardon the pun). I've seen one on Patrol base here which isn't a bad price, HERE

Am I right in thinking you can't mix mags on a specific version of the gun, so if I buy the C02 version I can't use GG mags in it and vice versa?

On 16/03/2017 at 7:29 PM, Ghost. said:

All great suggestions, however, the CZ has caught my eye. There's a little 1911 in there and a bit of Beretta, to my eyes anyway. Never really thought about one to be honest but it looks lovely; I'm not too bothered by the cost of the other gear as I'll pick bits up as and when.

I'm going to have a look around at some reviews first, before I pull the trigger (pardon the pun). I've seen one on Patrol base here which isn't a bad price, HERE

Am I right in thinking you can't mix mags on a specific version of the gun, so if I buy the C02 version I can't use GG mags in it and vice versa?

Looks ace that mate, wouldn't know to be honest pretty new to it if i say so haha, i got the viper adjustable holster seems good enough 

Any pistol that can be lost in a swamp, underwater for a month then found and is literally pulled out of the muck and will still fire the contents of the magazine has my vote

Archived