missing kit

craig
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

over the 4 years ive been airsofting ive lost quite a bit of kit from grenades and mag to full on aeg's and i just whanted to ask what airsoft kit has everyone "missplaced" over the years

i havent been softing that much but Jason from Red 1 lost a box of armoured gloves when he was at AWA!

i lost two aeg's but one was returned

1) i triped running up a hill when i was hit my aeg (a 150 pound scar l with two mag's taped togther)

fell down the hill and i spent a good hour looking for it.

2) was my l86 lsw (300 pound with a 100 quid susat) went missing when i went to the toilet but

it was found a few week later just to be lost again by easy jet when i was coming home to ireland

and was found by easy jet when i was in scotland.

• Supporters

Not me but my friend, his first time with his brand new tm hicapa 5.1 lost 2 mags and dropped his 3rd (and last in a river). It wasc so funny- for us an quite expensive for him, but if I remember correctly most of our team chipped in £5 or so. Makes the dart better when you know you've helped.someone :)

But seriously, a whole aeg? How?!

Edit: ninja'd , lucky you got the lsw back, that would have been expensive to.replace

i had already replaced it when it was retured by easy jet

for the moment im keeping it might add a launcher to it

Archived