Appraise my G&G CM16 raider

Roundel91
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

i was wondering it anyone could appraise my G&G CM16 raider atall please? Im thinking about upgrading to a higher end gun bit naturally id want to sell this one to help with the new purchase.

internals are completely standard. It was originally two toned on the stock and the front end but has since been painted satin black.

the receiver was painted in a camo colour but has also been stripped off back to the original manufacturer colour.

works flawlessly, chrono'd at around 300 FPS on .25's a few months back.

externally it is in a fair to good condition. Its been used but not abused.

I'd be selling the gun only and the rail covers atached to it as seen in the pic.

oCMGUmB.jpg

• Supporters

Raider - about £123 new....

working on a rough ballpark average of 70% max = £86

realistic would be about £80 for a sale but with mag

Now people may knock you back as it was 2-tone & though you have sprayed it

The green may come through as some point....

However the G&G's have risen in last 6 months especially some other Combat Machines at LWA

stuff like the FireHawk & CM18 have got expensive at some retailers

Then again SWAS was knocking out new Raider's for £120 couple of weeks back but was Long Raider

So it is a bit tricky to bench the brand new price as it varies a bit still

Zero one price your Short Raider @ £133 but out of stock

£75 to £80 might be around the sale price with a mag is my first initial guess

if people try any less offered then you may as well keep it as spare or for a m8 to use

I'm sure we will a few variations on the offer price but that is my gut feeling atm

would make a nice little upgrade project for somebody but I got way too many myself

Cheers for that.

i was thinking of listing for £85 with a mag thrown in. Paid £117 all in but that was with a battery, charger and 3 mags and half the postage fee

not in a desperate need to sell so wont let it go for pennies anyway

Archived