Combat Airsoft - Thetford - AFUK Players meet topic

djben9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

Anyone heading to CA Thetford on Sunday?

Going for the first time so nice to play at a new site :)

any forum members heading that way?

I am not sure if I am going there this Sunday or not, but be ready to have a great day!!! The staff, game fields, props, organisation and more is excellent! The site is growing very fast! Every time I go there something new is added (once or twice a month), they are building even more fields, improving every day and just making a great site! I live 1 hour and 20 min away from there, but I still only go there as for me it is the best site! (that I have been to)

• Moderators

Excellent, my brother decided we should go so hoping for a good day

is it part of the paintball site or separate??

It's one big site that has many different activities, paintball, airsoft, archery, air rifle shooting range and more... (airsoft and paintball have different fields), paintballers never play at airsoft fields, but at the end of the day (if there is some time left) we go to the paintball field(s). There is one big safe/table/reload zone which is separated in 2 parts (airsoft and paintball) There is one kitchen with hot food, free tea and coffee.

Worth going and trust me, at the end of the day you will be thinking of when you can visit them again and have a great time!

Also, if there is any issues e.g. someone breaking the rules (shooting/dry firing in the safe zone, cheating etc. it will be sorted straight away, their number one rule is persons safety.

They also have a mortar that you can rent for the day which is awesome!!! The onsite shop will supply you with anything you need for the day, they sell some pistols and rifles, a lot of pyro, a lot of bb's in different weights, some other bits and bobs, accessories, some gear etc.

There are so many good points about this site that I just can't stop listing them lol

• Moderators

cool, sounds like we'll have fun!, just hope it doesn't rain now! haha :D:D

13 minutes ago, djben9 said:

cool, sounds like we'll have fun!, just hope it doesn't rain now! haha :D:D

Yeah, the only thing holds me back from going this Sunday is the weather... It doesn't seem that bad, but I think the forecast will change closer to the day (hopefully it changes in the better way!)

• Moderators

yeah would like a 'dry' day this time out!

just puts a 'dampner' on the day.....no pun intended!

• Moderators

Had a great day there yesterday, as did my brother, rain held off as well. :)

Enjoyed the 'place the flag on the mound' game as i just ran out of the landing craft with everyone else ,but faster it seems then slid along the ground without taking a hit and lay against the mound, took 10 out after and only got hit while changing mag....guy got taken out as well

looking to go back again sometime next month....

even had the paintballers interest in the gear and guns

oooh and the food, there was a fresh salad bar! :D:D

but thoroughly enjoyed, staff were excellent and hot on safety, made one rental miss a game a she took his mask off

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Im off there tomorrow...if feeling well enough.... (Sunday 2nd July) if anyone here is attending ? 

4 of us going

1 in DPM

1 in no idea as not met him

2 in Marpat trousers and Coyote tops.....brother likes to copy me.... haha

I'll have forum patch on my rig ^_^:D

• djben9 changed the title to Combat Airsoft - Thetford - AFUK Players meet topic
  • 9 months later...

Archived