Pyros - Forum Bulk Buy

Daniel248
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning All, 

Have not posted in a while.

I remember seeing on a forum (I believe this one) that maybe a year ago or 2 that the forum done a bulk buy on pyros and got them down fairly cheap. 

Now im not trying to steal the original persons idea (so if your reading please step forward), but this is something I think everyone could benefit from and I would like to try and get this back up and running again. 

So if your interested, then put your name forward and how many you would be prepared to buy, before I (or the original person) makes contact with some companies to get some deals going. 

I personally would be up be up for buying anywhere in the region of 50+ pyros, plus mates outside of the forum who would contribute some good numbers.

anyone else fancy stocking up and saving some money?! 

The reason for this previously was due to people meeting up at a single event.

Given we're talking about explosives here, I'd like to receive them in person from someone well known. I have no idea how much non commercial shipping of such things is.

• Root Admin

Like Sacsrathe says: the issue is reshipping them. You can't just send them in normal post.

We used Paintball4Less for the first meet-up (and believe have ever since) - their arrive was great and their prices were the best I could find. They also run an airsoft-specific shop too now, but it's the same people and prices.

Archived