BBguns4less

Harry Jackson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 05/10/2019 at 19:11, Rogerborg said:

Good stuff.  Shame about the battery, even if you were planning to sack it off for a lipo and Deans.

340fps out of a PDW with a 140mm inner barrel is pretty impressive, and goes to show that barrel length is pretty much just willy-waggling in airsoft.

Or that cheapsoft companies are more than happy to cram a bus suspension spring into the cylinder ensuring silly fps even on the leakiest internals.....

which is fine til you get the one they accidently did a good job on putting together. Many moons ago I recieved an A&K SR25K from RSOV. Consistant chrono result of 725fps on a .25..............

• Supporters
15 hours ago, hunter511 said:

Many moons ago I recieved an A&K SR25K from RSOV. Consistant chrono result of 725fps on a .25.............. 

6.07J?

Update: Sent a couple of pics of battery and was told they would send a replacement.

So I have to say that even though it was a bit bumpy I'm happy with the after sales service and I'll buy there again. (If I don't need the item in a hurry ;) )

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2017 at 23:18, Harry Jackson said:

Are BBguns4less a bad site. I have seen a lot of bad stuff on them.

I started my airsoft life with them I got 3 src guns and a we pistol from bbg4l the prices are attractive but many of the guns are repairs 

my src m4 still lives on 10000 rounds later I used with box mag I also had a g36c src and src sniper the g36 gearbox LITTERAlLY melted the sniper the mag catch that holds it in place snapped and the we pistol b broke internals ages ago 

if you want cheap give them a go if u want 100% assured quality try patrol base I’m just hoping evike come to uk

Archived