BBguns4less

Harry Jackson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

In general:

Just BB Guns - f*cking total $hit selling mainly crap stuff at inflated prices to noobs/kids with pi$$ poor customer supportcoz he is a fat lying con artist with zero integrity - a total embarrassment to airsoft & airsoft retailers

BB Guns 4 Less - a tiny tiny bit better (let's face it - they couldn't get any worse than JBBG) but still mickey mouse stuff, most stuff like Black Viper, Well, Krinkov & others are built around plastic gearboxes & gears so will fail quickly

Only BB Guns - perhaps better of the 3, but they still sell some crap on there. They are they same company as iwholesellers or something - however IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING they are ok at a push for some stuff.

Try code: RC10 & you might get 10% off your order

HOWEVER -  I strongly recommend you read some of the guides in my sig wriiten by very wise people (not me)

Anything under £100 is going be a bit/load of crap - if you are thinking of an airsoft gun - AEG then buy something like G&G or Cyma AK or JG G36 is the general rule of thumb

Don't make the mistake of buying the wrong stuff on the cheap if you are looking for something to skirmish with others

Back garden shooting or plinking - then uhm yeah ok at a push some cheapo crap will suffice

But at a proper airsoft site you will be seriously under powered/outranged and probably not have a good time

Best thing is to read up a bit first to get a rough understanding of what it is all about

THEN come back with a few suggestions/shortlist & questions to which others can give you their views on

Most of us have made bad decisions when buying on the cheap - please don't make the same mistakes

I live 10mins walk from BB guns for less...they have a decent set up...but a lot of their stuff is just not very good, they do occasionally have some cheap Well sniper rifles. Have a look at gunfire, taiwan gun, airsoftzone or battlezone I can recommend all of them. 

As snipers and lazybike said, TaiwanGun are very good but they are based in Poland, so you'll need a defence to import any guns if you don't already. They do not do painting nor do they actually offer anything already brightly coloured (except for one £20 NBB CO2 pistol, because it's transparent - but that afaik is literally the only one) but on their site you can get a the same guns you'd be able to find over here but much cheaper

• 1 year later...

What about accessories like Mags etc,?

Presumably as long as they are known brands like Cyma they are ok?  Prices seem competitive with Chinese suppliers on eBay

• Supporters

Well I’m a great believer in “tell as you find” and I must be honest the two occasions I’ve bought from them (they were the only ones that had what I wanted) I’ve had cracking service from them .

most resent of the two (last wk in fact) I ordered a gas 1892 Winchester from them , alls going well then I get my money refunded so I ring them up to find out why to be told “sorry mate the real wood is out of stock we’ve only got the plastic furniture one in stock” to which I informed him that’s what I’d actually ordered ! The chap goes “let me check that “ few seconds silence then he comes back on the phone and says “ yes you did , haven’t a clue what I was thinking ! Sorry mate I’m an idiot ! “ he then turns round and says if I could RE-ORDER he’d get it out ASAP no extra cost and he’d chuck in a freebie as well . Next day knock on the door Yodel courier with said gun and in the packaging with the gun a can of extreme gas as an apology for cocking up my order ! 

Now as far as I’m concerned ,

1; they held there hands up and said our mistake We cocked up”

2; they sent it next day for no charge 

3; they stuck a £7 can of gas in for free .

He admitted it was his fault and came through on his promises so too me that’s good customer service , and quite frankly a LOT bet than I’ve recieved from a few of the ‘large reputable’ retailers ! 

Ahhh the good old bb sites. Typically avoid because they're not as competent at managing the business compared to others.

Although some are not that bad like Onlybbguns as I have bought from them before and got my stuff every time, and sometimes I get even freebies for no apparent reason (extra spring shotgun mag somehow).

I'm after some mid cap G36 mags, and they are the only ones who seem to have any stock just now.  And a good price.

Cheers

G

• 11 months later...
  • Supporters

[Bumping the most recent unlocked thread]

Well, partly to be contrarian, I've just put in an order and I have to say they literally delivered

Army Armament R17 GBB + 2 WE mags for < £95 delivered (PayPal as well, so with that added protection).  Ordered Friday, delivered Monday exactly as ordered, all new and tagged, and they even threw in a bottle of 0.2g BBs.

Yes, their major business is selling over-priced orange junk to kids, but they do also have a few reasonably priced items as a side gig.

Something to be aware of is that if you create a new account, put stuff in your basket and wait 24 hours, you'll get a 7% discount code for it.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Yes, their major business is selling over-priced orange junk to kids, but they do also have a few reasonably priced items as a side gig.

To be fair last yr I bought a gas A&K Winchester of them and I also had excellent service and they had it for the best price in the uk at the time . 😱

• 3 months later...

Just bought a CM.352 (spring shotgun) from them as they had stock and very good price.  

Got to give em credit:

In stock

Great price

Free delivery (3-5 days) using Yodel

I'd say they're worth considering if you know what you're getting.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention... If you leave it in your basket for a day they send you a 7% discount code :D

Got it for £55.79 delivered instead of £59.99

I can be patient if it means saving money 🤑

• Supporters

Yup, it's worth bearing that in mind.  If you know exactly what you're after and what it will cost you there - factoring in the 7% patience discount and free shipping over £50 - then it can be worthwhile.

• 2 months later...

Well, last week I ordered a CYMA MP5K PDW because of price and availability but got bitten by the crap 'bbgun' service.

They sent the wrong RIF 😣

They did arrange courier to pick up on Monday but not heard anything after 4 days and no one answers the phone there.

To be continued...

• Supporters

They do have a reputation for messing up orders, but they send out so much stuff that it's likely inevitable.  However, it's how they resolve things that matters and it sounds like they haven't in your case.

Finally spoke to Kenzie. She apologised and got things sorted so I now have a tracking number for the replacement MP5K PDW which she said should arrive tomorrow.

Apparently she was away this week so they obviously need her to run smoothly.

Will update if/when I have it...

Got it today.

Battery included was corroded and didn't even try it.  Luckily I had no intention of using it and will change the plug to Deans asap.

Used a temp battery and it fires at a respectable 340fps so I'm happy after the saga...

• Supporters

Good stuff.  Shame about the battery, even if you were planning to sack it off for a lipo and Deans.

340fps out of a PDW with a 140mm inner barrel is pretty impressive, and goes to show that barrel length is pretty much just willy-waggling in airsoft.

Archived