New/old player.

Robbh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello fellow airsofters!  

Thought I'd take the time to make an introduction. Seems the polite thing to do. :) I have been lurking on this forum for a while and finally decided to sign up. 

Anyway my name is Robb. I come from down south. Near Southampton on the new forest to be exact.

I've first stated airsofting about 7 years ago (yea getting into my 30's now:o) then unfortunately gave it up as changes in circumstances prevented me from going. 

So last year a mate of mine started to go to a local site to me. He knew I been airsofting some years ago and somehow after much (read none) persuasion managed to get me to go with him about 6 months ago. 

Dug out my ancient DE umg and went along. Absolutely fell in love with the hobby again. And barely missed a game since. :D

Have since got my site membership, ukara sorted (again), bought a new gun, even done a 24 hour milsim event at my site (which was epic and difficult all at the same time!) 

Really looking  forward to using the forum and hope I can contribute in time. 

Probably been talking long enough now so I'll shut up for now :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived