What would you buy if you had no budget?

StarLord
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Out of the box? I don't know.

If I could afford it though, I'd maybe rig up a drone with 2 AEGs with box mags off the side, and a flir cam underneath. Get all my kills while sitting on my arse in the HQ with a takeaway pizza and a 6 pack of beer.

Well, there is not a very big list to choose from, but I would probably go with a TM m4 or hk recoil series, if you want to spend more, get the new Systema PTW recoil version, Redwolf Airsoft have done a review on one! I am not going with a DAS realistic recoil thing as for now the beta version shoots very poorly in terms of accuracy, they might solve this problem in the future....

• Supporters

If money were no object i would go for a GHK AK 74MN GBBR with all the TWI Zentico bit added to make the AK more Tacticool, i would probably end up costing over £800 to 900 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Next on my list would be my own no expense spared Airsoft site, would consist of an indoor prep area with all mod cons including seating and gun space for all (huge). I would have an urban or woodernhuts /woodland mix and would like to include some under ground tunnels as I'm a fan of the vietnam tunnels, night games would include  the use of flares provided so to set the scene.  Shooting range for snipers to zero in and any other good idea's that came forward. No Budget!

11 hours ago, sniperslucky said:

Next on my list would be my own no expense spared Airsoft site, would consist of an indoor prep area with all mod cons including seating and gun space for all (huge). I would have an urban or woodernhuts /woodland mix and would like to include some under ground tunnels as I'm a fan of the vietnam tunnels, night games would include  the use of flares provided so to set the scene.  Shooting range for snipers to zero in and any other good idea's that came forward. No Budget!

If only someone with a sh*t load of money would actually do something like this.... shame I'm poor

16 hours ago, sniperslucky said:

Then, i would get someone to invent a stealth gillie suit predator eat you heart out.

Someone did try once by using cameras on opposite sides to LCD panels displaying images on the other. Trouble is it only works for a flat object rather than a person!

• Head Moderator

I would like to buy a London tower block.  Central location with good transport links.  One self contained and massive area to play the game; decent CQB environment and lots of room for different options.  Fast rope from the roof anyone? :lol:

On 01/04/2017 at 8:50 PM, Jedi_Master said:

I would like to buy a London tower block.  Central location with good transport links.  One self contained and massive area to play the game; decent CQB environment and lots of room for different options.  Fast rope from the roof anyone? :lol:

Try to buy the tube station in the basement too.

Archived