Tricks of the Trade: Month 4

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've released the 4th Tricks of the Trade guide(s) this month on the Ghost Wolves website. With some help from Jack I've been able to release two guides this month. :D No gun reviews this month though as I didn't get time however there is three more videos.

Find the guides on the links bellow:

Tricks of the Trade - Team Roles: Rifleman

Tricks of the Trade - British Based Teams (written by Jack)

You can find all the videos on my youtube channel

Any advice or oppinions would be greatly appreciated B)

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you want to improve your search engine visibility, name the HTML file along with the title of the guide.

So for yours say 'airsoft-tricks-trade-team-roles-rifleman.html'

(No need to include small words like of and the)

Other than that they're as good as ever but if you want to try and drive a bit more traffic then the above might be a good idea :)

If you want to improve your search engine visibility, name the HTML file along with the title of the guide.

So for yours say 'airsoft-tricks-trade-team-roles-rifleman.html'

(No need to include small words like of and the)

Other than that they're as good as ever but if you want to try and drive a bit more traffic then the above might be a good idea :)

Thanks for the advice I will take a look into that :)

And I'm glad you like the guides marcus. Next month will be a guide on Automatic Rifleman/support gunner and gun reviews

am i still in on writing guides? you never gave me anything to write about this month... and Jack said i can use that guide (as far as im aware, since he asked me first, and he said he would message it too us both) can i nick it? correct me if im wrong...

Yep you can use it too :) You can use all my guides if you want since we work together and yeah your still writing guides. Just couldn't think of anything for you to write :P. Maybe you could write a guide about breachers this month?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived