Dilemma

Phonesurgeon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Take them to the next day you skirmish and ask around if anyone lost them. Post on the skirmish sites web/Facebook page asking if anyone lost them etc. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Left in your bag eh?

I'll second the recommendation to post on the sites social media. Or if you've got an area wide Facebook group (Berkshire airsoft for example) post on there.

Do your best to get them back to the original owner.

Honesty amongst airsoft players doesn't stop at taking your hits.

We're all brothers here :)

Well I did get in touch with game organizer, and they said that if anyone enquires they will pass on the details.

So here goes: game date 5/2, Cerberus airsoft, site The Outpost.

Just in case he's on here.

And yes someone must have mistaken my bag with theirs. I use a MP7 AEG, a Beretta 92, and a Barrett M82. 

So they are no good to me.

• Supporters

Why was one of your 2 initial options not "do what I can to track down the original owner"?

As mentioned, get on to the social media outlets of the site you were playing and post up anywhere and everywhere you can, help the person who owns these get them back.  That's a lot of money in magazines said person is now having to potentially spend to get replacements.

Archived