where do you play most?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If Im honest, ivef never heard of south down airsoft is it a new site?

But I looked at your website, and it looks.really good, ill have to go there over the summer I think

Thanks

Marcus.

I play at Combat South mostly (favourite). I have also played at Ground zero urban (nice), Ground zero woodland (hate it) and Ambush adventures Southampton (nice). Had a bit of a break this winter, as last winter managed to catch rather bad case of the flu playing in the winter (-5...you must be joking), getting back into it now as a break from reenactment.

mostly as UCAP, as its on my doorstep, also UCAP VIRUS, GZW is good but too bloody hilly for me lol, the rock is excellent, the mall is a good site but badly run so didnt enjoy it

Southdown Airsoft has been running for nearly a year now, I may be slightly biased ;) but we get good feedback and all the guys that come down to skirmish are a great laugh so yeah feel free to check it out! P.s. glad you like the site it's the first I've designed :)

Cheers

Mostly play at AWA because my dad has to help run red 1 airsoft's shop there but it's not my favourite site. I've also played at Gunman, Ambush Adventures, Xsite, Elite Battlezone the Labs, Elite Action Games Epson Tunnels, Elite Action Games Dorking and I think thats all of them...

Archived