Urgent help please - G&G G2010/FN2000 Spare parts needed

Henners
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've recently picked up a G&G G2010 from Evike.com, and it's dead out of the box. It's gone in for tech-ing with Xsite Airsoft as of yesterday, and I've been informed that:

A - It's a pain in the butt to fix

and 

B - It's hard to get hold of spares for this AEG these days

Can anybody advise on this and/or help me out with tech-ing and spares for this gun please?

Many Thanks

Henry

Contact G&G directly for spares, I've never had a problem getting odd parts from them.

It's no harder than a Version 2 gearbox to work on. If anything, it's easier (qr spring, external trigger mech, gearbox drops out the back in seconds...).

-Edit-

I wrote this a long time ago, didn't realise it was still online but it might be of help, Link

7 hours ago, Dechande said:

Contact G&G directly for spares, I've never had a problem getting odd parts from them.

It's no harder than a Version 2 gearbox to work on. If anything, it's easier (qr spring, external trigger mech, gearbox drops out the back in seconds...).

-Edit-

I wrote this a long time ago, didn't realise it was still online but it might be of help, Link

Hi Dechande

Thanks! I'll get in touch with them then.... is the trigger microswitch unit a problem to maintain, from your experience? I've heard of a recurring common problem with them and semi-auto after some use, have you experienced this with the F2000 at all?

Cheers!

No problem.

I'm not aware of there being a micro switch on this model, unless newer versions have them.

I've had a recurring problem with the trigger contacts. There are two sets, once you go past semi, into full auto, the first set are splayed. Over time they get over stretched and won't engage, so you lose semi auto.

To fix this, remove the gearbox from the back of the receiver (very easy to do), and bend the contacts a little until they are engaged by the trigger mech again. This may take more than one attempt.

In all the years I've had my F2000, I've only had to do this once or twice.

Archived