Jump to content
Bad Influence Airsoft

First Greek Youtube Channel

Recommended Posts

They weigh a tonne, dont really do anything, the shells cost a fortune and will leak. 

 

But man they look cool. And great for clearing a hallway :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great review ! just ordered one, Taiwangun have got them on special and they are so cheep it would be daft not to . Don't plan to ever skirmish it , but serious fun for the collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry mate soon as I saw the hair cut endex ! 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nick G said:

Great review ! just ordered one, Taiwangun have got them on special and they are so cheep it would be daft not to . Don't plan to ever skirmish it , but serious fun for the collection.

Yeah now it is on offer at taiwan gun.. take one just one and also play a game with it.. it is funny!

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Sorry mate soon as I saw the hair cut endex ! 🤦‍♂️

hahaha yeahh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator message

Please keep your general (non-review) videos in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2018 at 01:08, Jedi_Master said:

Moderator message

Please keep your general (non-review) videos in this topic

My fault sir, sorry about that. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good morning guys!!! This is my new video where i get soooooo many long distance headshots that the referee had to check me again for cheating! but i wasnt cheating... :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×