G&G which should I get ?

NobodieCRO
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which do you like more ?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more ?

• HK416 (T4-18)
    • GC7A1
    • Other

Looking to buy a HQ gun for a change due before I've just used to buy cheap guns which didn't have the best performance.. (APS AK74 - DBoys M16A4 - CYMA M14(this one was okay) )

I've narrowed my search down to these 2 guns G&G HK416 T418  and G&G GC7A1 ... I just can't seem to decide which to get due I honestly don't really know which one has more pros.

So I am hoping the good folks in the UK-Airsoft forum could help me out pick one of these 2 or just give me a third options..maybe of you had first hand experience with these guns and can give me tips / advice on which would be a better choice. 

Thanks in advance!

Pictures : 

GC7A1

HK416

• Supporters

What has been said already.....

Think G&G have lost their way in the mid-higher end gun range

They have released a new gun PDW15 gun

£270 and no f*cking mosfet - think they dropped the ultra picky ETU on Predator's & others.....

(sod paying that much for a tarted up metal Combat Machine)

Deffo forget getting a more expensive G&G imho and Krytac Evo or other decent make

I love G&G CM's but still think they gotta up their game on the more expensive stuff still

What they have released lately has not gone down too well and still got a lot of ground to make up

I know some love the GC Blowback stuff but not me personally

either buy the best you can get (not G&G imho)

or

get your old stuff fixed up & shooting well once more perhaps

21 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

What has been said already.....

Think G&G have lost their way in the mid-higher end gun range

They have released a new gun PDW15 gun

£270 and no f*cking mosfet - think they dropped the ultra picky ETU on Predator's & others.....

(sod paying that much for a tarted up metal Combat Machine)

Deffo forget getting a more expensive G&G imho and Krytac Evo or other decent make

I love G&G CM's but still think they gotta up their game on the more expensive stuff still

What they have released lately has not gone down too well and still got a lot of ground to make up

I know some love the GC Blowback stuff but not me personally

either buy the best you can get (not G&G imho)

or

get your old stuff fixed up & shooting well once more perhaps

Well that airsoft manufacturers do you recommend ? I though G&G was in the top 3. 

Reason why I'm asking is my brother is going to Honk Kong and would like to get a good gun cheap, since its HongKong..

As you can guess I like the m4/16 hk416 type of guns.. where to start looking ?
Cheers

22 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Everyone here will just say Krytac or ASG Scorpion if you're looking solely for performance AEG in that price range. :)

Yea, but would like some balance between  looks(guns that I actually want) / performance.. x) So like i mentioned above, m4/16 416 etc.. even the cm16

35 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

If you want to go down the AR15 route then either the Krytac CRB or ICS HOG.

Well I am really looking the looks of ICS HOG , while the Krytac looks kinda empty.. 

Is the quality of ICS HOG good ? Do you have any experiences with ICS ?

**Edited

Damn that ICS HOG seems to be  damn fine gun! Only cons I've found out so far is the lack of space for bigger batteries , seems solid, and has a pretty good ROF.

• Supporters

G&G make good £120 to £150 or so starter guns

their receivers & choice of M4's are great to pick a good starter you like

However when you look at £300 guns there are plenty of options to consider

and do not think G&G are the only safe bet to go with

If you want a 416 then Umarex VFC has the trades

failing that D-Boys 8001 or 614 is damn cheap but no trades

(might get it with markings in Hong Kong but not over here)

needs a bit of work - the hop is crap on D-Boys plus the mag wobble on my 416/614/8001

But Krytac are a good gun out of box with mosfet, good hop etc...

Basically you can see where your money has been spent and you just use it than have to mess/tweak stuff

That is why they are recommended

You ask 12 people you will very likely get about 8 different answers but very few will refute Krytac as a consideration

• Mostly Retired Moderators

A bit unrelated but I saw a cool "how it's made" style video on the ICS HOG. Not quite the dingy factory setting I imagined.

Pretty cool - save for the narrator calling airsofters "weekend warriors"

• Supporters

Ics are really pushing the boat out on quality and a few other established manufacturers should take note. Some of the materials could be better maybe but I have still never seen an ICS manufactured in the last few years have a gear break except through sheer stupidty. The thing that makes me laugh is the manufacturers shouting about cnc made parts and all they are doing is the same as ICS and machine finishing the pot metal parts. Current ICS guns have some of the best QC you will find and I wouldn't worry as much about dropping a HOG as I would a Krytac and they are a solid gun.

Archived