KWA Kriss Vector GBB

Jarrett88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello fellow airsofters

Right I have just taken purchase of a kwa kriss vector GBB. WOW what a machine this is. It came with 5 mags 4 extended and 1 normal mag. I have seen on youtube videos of drum mags for this just wandering if anyone knows where to get it from as empties mags really quickly LOL.

Thank you in advance

Sam Jarrett

I had a HPA drum mag for the Vector and it made life a whole lot easier! Think it held 2000 BBs.

I got it made by Martin from Reaper Airsoft Customs. Just send him a Facebook message and he then sorted it all out. He posts worldwide and will really try to give you the lowest price he possibly can. You can either send him a magazine for him to turn into a drum which will lower the cost, or he can use one of his magazines. It turned out that he lived very close to me so he just drove down and delivered it personally, couldn't be happier with the whole experience.

Honestly one of the nicest and most helpful people I've spoken to!

So yeah, if you really want one then search Reaper Airsoft Customs in Facebook and message the page, he will sort you out!

20150918_170637.jpg

Archived