Completely new

Boosh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, My name is Ed, I'm from the elusive Isle of Wight and I am a complete noob to airsofting. I have never been but I hope to learn about it here and eventually get myself into what looks like a brilliant game/sport (not sure what you class it as?)

See you on the forums :) 

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Boosh said:

I hope to learn about it here and eventually get myself into what looks like a brilliant game/sport (not sure what you class it as?)

Depends on who you ask, to some its:

A super serious camo catwalk super soldier training realistic military simulation.

To everybody else (i.e normal, balanced none table top game playing bum fluff sporting iron maiden t-shirt wearing nerds) it's a rather fun and energetic game.

Have fun and welcome.

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Rock-climby-Dave said:

I'd disagree with trigger on that one :rolleyes:

As a table top/board game playing, firearms geek and ex-iron maiden t-shirt wearing nerd it's just a good fun energetic game.

All that means is you are on the knife edge of normality.Now its time to wait and see which way it goes.

Will it be Games Workshop anonymous and learning to use deodorant or will it be waking up in the morning and wishing you had a Kryptek Typhon duvet cover and mad urge to scream contact at people in the supermarket veg aisle in your cauliflower ghillie suit.

Archived