djben9

Gunman Tuddenham - AFUK Players meet topic

Yep, have to say I absolutely love gunman, never a bad day. Just trying to become a bit more active on the forums now and find out who's about locally

Where you at?  I get to Urban quite a bit.

I'm near Huntingdon at the moment, I when to a few of Urbans mid week night games last year, it's such a great sight in the pitch black, real shame they don't have any on this year. but I do need to give it another shot for a weekend game, I  think the fact the last time I when there my gun broke made tainted the experience a bit.

Urban is supposed to be closing next month :(............... so they told me but been hearing that for a while, seems more definite this time though hence no game dates released....

Yeh I think the end is near.  I am going to the 'Milsim' this weekend if you are around.  Running the new GHK AKM :)

Yeh the last Urban game date is currently 25th May, so if thats true then this is my last game there.

Unfortunately I'm not free the next few weekends, but I might see if I can get out both days of the film Sim 

Hey guys I'm Cambridge based and had my fist game last month at tuddenham. Was ace. Heading there again at the end of the month.  

Oscar

If they have any of the millary training smokes (big green metal canister) there about 8-9 quid a pop, but they shit on every other smoke grenade I've used. Definaly worth getting one just to see how effective they are. 

But it looks like we could get a small asfuk Cambridgeshire group going

On 15/05/2019 at 17:17, Oscar said:

Hey guys I'm Cambridge based and had my fist game last month at tuddenham. Was ace. Heading there again at the end of the month.  

Oscar

Will be there on Sunday