Gunman Tuddenham - AFUK Players meet topic

djben9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yep, have to say I absolutely love gunman, never a bad day. Just trying to become a bit more active on the forums now and find out who's about locally

Where you at?  I get to Urban quite a bit.

I'm near Huntingdon at the moment, I when to a few of Urbans mid week night games last year, it's such a great sight in the pitch black, real shame they don't have any on this year. but I do need to give it another shot for a weekend game, I  think the fact the last time I when there my gun broke made tainted the experience a bit.

• Moderators

Urban is supposed to be closing next month :(............... so they told me but been hearing that for a while, seems more definite this time though hence no game dates released....

Yeh I think the end is near.  I am going to the 'Milsim' this weekend if you are around.  Running the new GHK AKM :)

Yeh the last Urban game date is currently 25th May, so if thats true then this is my last game there.

Hey guys I'm Cambridge based and had my fist game last month at tuddenham. Was ace. Heading there again at the end of the month.  

Oscar

If they have any of the millary training smokes (big green metal canister) there about 8-9 quid a pop, but they shit on every other smoke grenade I've used. Definaly worth getting one just to see how effective they are. 

But it looks like we could get a small asfuk Cambridgeshire group going

On 15/05/2019 at 17:17, Oscar said:

Hey guys I'm Cambridge based and had my fist game last month at tuddenham. Was ace. Heading there again at the end of the month.  

Oscar

Will be there on Sunday 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys is anyone heading to the filmsim on the 9th? Or been to one? I'm thinking about going and after some general info on what to expect and possible team mates.

Cheers

Oscar

• Moderators

Sorry can’t, wedding anniversary.... so won’t be allowed 😂😂

they are fun, capped ammo amounts and medic rule

prefer them than normal skirmish days

Ill be out on the 8th & 9th, although ill just be working on my guns on the 8th. Look out for the guy in a blue hawaiian shirt to go with the drug war theme, although the theme is really for those that care about it

Scenario for ‘Los Diablos’
The war has started, all across the border from Venezuela to Colombia. In Apure region brutal fighting has broken out around the small villages of ‘El Amparo de Apure’ across the river Arauca. Colombian Government forces have set up an HQ in an old military base, left over from the 60s and have started to try and control the fighting from spilling into Colombia. Also there are international concerns that Venezuela is becoming unstable after media reports of riots in the main cities could be the sign of an uprising. To support these concerns, a US SF team deployed last month also indicated a civil war is brewing after seizing many heavy weapons.

The forces are:
Colombian Gov Forces – Desert/Green FULL LOADOUTS PLEASE!!
Mendoza Cartel – MIXED camo or civilian for the win Red bandana (we will supply)
Rodriguez Cartel – Mixed Camo or civilian for the win Blue bandana (we will supply)
Any questions on camo, just shout up on the here etc.

Ha nice one mate. I'll keep a lookout for you on the Sunday. I was also thinking Hawaiian shirt for a sicario.

Oscar. 

I am probably heading there to crew for the Deltas of the Suhud game on 21st June.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Jam Sandwich said:

Unfortunately a combination of fathers day and my dads birthday means I'm not available that weekend

i know that feeling!!..

Roll on 6th July !

Fathers Day - the irony being we would rather be airsofting but have to spend it with family......

• 2 weeks later...

So who going Tuddenham Sunday 😉

• Moderators

Sadly I can’t, but I’ve got a 6th July private hire team green game so don’t mess up the site 👍😀

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.