Gunman Tuddenham - AFUK Players meet topic

djben9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

Just a place to post up instead of many topics for GMA Tuddenham games

I'll be there on the 12th Feb

My brother and his mate the 11th and 12th Feb - (joy of not having a family)

anyone heading that way next week?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I will be going this Saturday for the skirmish game and hope to see some of you there. I will be the guy running a Firehawk or the M4 with M203 feel free to say hi.

Thanks 

Mo

• Moderators

Hi,

i cant make this weekend sadly, daughter 5th birthday

My brother will be there with his mate....one will be in MTP the other DPM.....should be easy to spot!!

ill tell him ot look for someone with a 203 attached, he wont know what a firehawk is....

:D:D:D:D

Finally getting back into airsoft.

should be returning here soon, as Ravens has closed down.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Mos said:

Finally getting back into airsoft.

should be returning here soon, as Ravens has closed down.

yeah i heard that, guy at works said his mates were looking to play and looked at that site

might see you one weekend

9 hours ago, djben9 said:

yeah i heard that, guy at works said his mates were looking to play and looked at that site

might see you one weekend

Yah, bit of a shame, will probably look into other sites.

sure I'll see you someday!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow anyone else who is there feel free to say Hi, I will be the guy wearing MARPAT with the selection of M4's

Thanks 

Mo

• Moderators

I'll let my brother know, hopefully Sam won't be there or he'll get confused if he sees two of you in MARPAT!!!

Cracking day of airsoft today. Great bunch of people who played fairly and the teams were rather evenly matched.

All in all a good day can't wait for the next one.

• 1 year later...

Playing tomorrow at Tuddenham.   See people there.  I expect we will be trying to fix rifles and loosing bits in our tatty white Connect van.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi is anyone heading to Tuddenham this Sunday? if your going from Cambridge could i catch a lift. Will pay petrol money and buy ya a sandwich😀

Cheers

Oscar 

• Moderators

yeah, grenade into building, building all dead (they do like theoretical jumps out of windows/doors!!) . i haven't played there this year yet so they may have tweaked the rules, but its been that way since i started there in 2015.

Outside i think its a 5m radius....?

55 minutes ago, djben9 said:

yeah, grenade into building, building all dead (they do like theoretical jumps out of windows/doors!!) . i haven't played there this year yet so they may have tweaked the rules, but its been that way since i started there in 2015.

Outside i think its a 5m radius....?

I'd heard of the site yonks ago but only recently bothered looking at the website. Think I'll fob that off to be honest, doesn't seem fair if a guy has hunkered down well for some monkey to put a grenade into the doorway totally the opposite end of the building to have killed him...

• Moderators

yeah i can see what you mean :)

Hey guys

I played my first game ever on sunday and absolutely loved it. Everyone at the site was really friendly and super helpful. I had some really good chats and gained some good tips for a newbie like myself. I teamed up with two site veterans who looked out for me and showed me the ropes.  

Gunman Tuddenham 10/10 would play again

Oscar

On 24/04/2019 at 12:28, clumpyedge said:

I'd heard of the site yonks ago but only recently bothered looking at the website. Think I'll fob that off to be honest, doesn't seem fair if a guy has hunkered down well for some monkey to put a grenade into the doorway totally the opposite end of the building to have killed him...

tbh the buildings there aren't much bigger than 1 room and also not a lot of cover inside them anyway so not a huge deal. However that rule can definitely be abused with tag rounds as you can clear out entire buildings from ridiculous ranges.

6 hours ago, GREG_BURTON said:

tbh the buildings there aren't much bigger than 1 room and also not a lot of cover inside them anyway so not a huge deal. However that rule can definitely be abused with tag rounds as you can clear out entire buildings from ridiculous ranges.

Thanks for the info mate, the videos and pictures I’d seen made the buildings look a bit bigger than just a room or so. Maybe I’ll check it out in the not too distant future then 

46 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Thanks for the info mate, the videos and pictures I’d seen made the buildings look a bit bigger than just a room or so. Maybe I’ll check it out in the not too distant future then 

sorry what i meant was some of the buildings are open plan so if a grenade went off it would probably hit everyone in there. others are split inside into 3 or four sections with interior walls etc. they are about 20m by about 7m. sorry i wasn't clear enough earlier.

6 hours ago, GREG_BURTON said:

sorry what i meant was some of the buildings are open plan so if a grenade went off it would probably hit everyone in there. others are split inside into 3 or four sections with interior walls etc. they are about 20m by about 7m. sorry i wasn't clear enough earlier.

That's fine mate, thanks for the reply. I'll give it a go and see what its like. Cheers for helping change my mind!

• Moderators

its worth a trip, Team green run on other days so more games a month there now. They are running the night games as well for GMA :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

filmsims are good fun :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.