Paypal coverage

Oli.Hanks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So found this put the other week when claiming back on an airsoft RIF paypal does not cover RIFS because they are technically 'weapons' who woulda guessed but it also means that neither is the seller so the bank can do it for you

So found this put the other week when claiming back on an airsoft RIF paypal does not cover RIFS because they are technically 'weapons' who woulda guessed but it also means that neither is the seller so the bank can do it for you

And could someone translate this please. :)

I think With my google translate head activated...

PayPal does not cover rif purchases as they class them as weapons which is against their T&C's

Alas the conclusion

Neither seller nor buyer is protected but your bank protects you so don't worry...

One reason why I fund my PayPal from a credit card as yeah good luck taking on MasterCard :)

• Moderators

One reason why I fund my PayPal from a credit card as yeah good luck taking on MasterCard :)

mmmm my CC is Mastercard..... currently all of them :unsure:

although PP is funded with one at the moment....

Well your credit card protect you on purchases of over £50

I had an instance before when I bought something on eBay and PayPal refused to refund me, I bought a ornament thing for my mum and it came in pieces...

Cost £360

I went to my CC and they gave me the money back immediately and pursued the relevant parties

Worth its weight in gold!

As for your bank I'm not sure how easy that is as I've never tried

Archived