Has the forum gone to the dogs?

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not so long back this forum was a great place to be because it was very varied but lately it seems to have changed for the worst.

Threads used to be varied and you used to get lets of good questions and answers. Now it's the same dozen stupid questions regurgitated over and over, just worded differently. Also some of the people answering obviously dont have a scooby do what they are talking about.

Where has all the irrelevant banter gone?

What happened to the days where most threads would get spectacularly derailed after a page or two and go off a more amusing tangent.

Can't remember the last time anything made me chuckle on here. I hanker for the personality back or even an idiot in an SS uniform to come along again.

At my local field there is actually someone who plays in an SS uniform and an MP40! I need to get a picture of him onto the forums now you have mentioned it!

Isn't this the epitome of social media childishness?

Now it's the same dozen stupid questions regurgitated over and over, just worded differently.

Well, I did say more subforums would prevent constant reposting, a subforum for optics and eyepro alone would make a huge difference.

Haven't we had this scenario before though? I seem to remember it happening a while back, winter may also be a factor, people are generally more stupid during the winter months, must be some form of Neolithic hibernation of the brain in humans

Not so long back this forum was a great place to be because it was very varied but lately it seems to have changed for the worst.

Threads used to be varied and you used to get lets of good questions and answers. Now it's the same dozen stupid questions regurgitated over and over, just worded differently. Also some of the people answering obviously dont have a scooby do what they are talking about.

Where has all the irrelevant banter gone?

What happened to the days where most threads would get spectacularly derailed after a page or two and go off a more amusing tangent.

Can't remember the last time anything made me chuckle on here.I hanker for the personality back or even an idiot in an SS uniform to along again.

Forums no matter what they are covering tend to go a little stale over the winter months. Things tend to pick up again when ever the season starts and people have things relevant to discuss.

I'm still lurking about every now and then... don't comment much but I'm still here.

The majority of my time has been going into diy on the new house and working silly overtime at work due to being short staffed.

• Supporters

I put my back out in November - still bollox'd

really really put it out, 5 days in bed couldn't move

painkillers galore - saw doc, got more drugs but felt sick

getting bit better but then christmas eve & all xmas day it went again

spent xmas in bed alone while kids & missus went to in-laws

phew got out of that one - no seriously I was f*cked again

didn't watch anything until after Boxing Day I was crippled again

been to fracture clinic couple of weeks ago

got a MRI scan this weekend - jeez my NHS are brilliant

then back to consultant again to see wtf is up with me

might have to have epidural or something - bastid trapped nerve mofo

So yeah I'm pretty bollox'd - well bollox'd - but ugly tbh

not done anything, walk/hobble about for 30 mins- hour then I gotta sit or lay down

sorry moaning - stupid me, a lot of people are much much much worse off than me

but it is driving me nutz now being a bit of cripple for a while

so I'm just popping in & out but not living on here like I used to :(

fingers crossed I get back to being an easy target for noobs soon

• Supporters

We all know the best M4 was the one Arnie used in Predator

m16-used-in-scar-face.jpg

You know that's the exact same gun they used in Scarface?

We all know the best M4 was the one Arnie used in Predator

m16-used-in-scar-face.jpg

that's an m16 not m4, listen I said best m4 not best m16 are you a very stupid person? ok thanks, also budjet is max 70 pound don't have ukara. I was checking out just bb, they havbe some good deals?

that's an m16 not m4, listen I said best m4 not best m16 are you a very stupid person? ok thanks, also budjet is max 70 pound don't have ukara. I was checking out just bb, they havbe some good deals?

What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in CS;GO, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on WoW, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top airsoft sniper in the entire UK. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Justbbgunz4less and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*cking dead, kiddo.

/shitposting

I don't post very much for the simple fact the questions i do want to ask i can either find the answer to on google or I ask people directly from their previous experiences based on their posts on things like IG/Facebook. I do find however that the more productive posts that get posted on here do get lost in a lot of posts that if people used the search function they would find....

I'm just now distracted by the idea of a lot of people shooting white stuff at another mans helmet.

I don't want my yogurt anymore :unsure:

Archived