M4 mag feeding problems

hawkite
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I own a G&G SR-L M4 and I went and bought these https://www.airsoftworld.net/catalog/product/view/id/1933/.

They fit perfectly snug into the mag well but only 1 in 4 shots actually feeds and shoots. I wriggle the mag around and it doesn't help at all. Problem is way worse on semi.

Any fixes I can do? Probably was a bit stupid to order 6 but somebody said they worked with CM16s so.

Thanks.

I think these new G&G guns are very picky on what battery you put in them, have a search on the forums in here I'm sure it has been answered

I think these new G&G guns are very picky on what battery you put in them, have a search on the forums in here I'm sure it has been answered

The G&G hicap mag that came with it works perfectly with the battery I use so I don't see how that would affect feeding?

I might be wrong in saying that so any help is great.

Thanks

I have G&G guns and some mags where playing up the same as yours.

If you push the mag all the way and up into the magwell does it feed ok? I Found on mine that I had to shave a little from the feed locking lip so when the mag was pushed in it engaged the lip and pushed it back further .

Another question and I know some people will say against this but I have done it with no issues. Empty the mag and spray some silicone spray down the top of the feed tube and then put some bb's in it and feed a few through by hand and throw away then re-fill and put in gun and see if it works.

Archived