BALDYMONSTER
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Deleted all my posts as I can't be fucked with all the petty judgemental pish.

That and some pencil neck telling me my profile pic would be better suited to Grindr ffs. Insecure much, closet door rattling.

And as ever all this oh so welcoming tough guy shit from the safety of the net.

Spare me.

Deleted all my posts as I can't be f*cked with all the petty judgemental pish.

That and some pencil neck telling me my profile pic would be better suited to Grindr ffs. Insecure much, closet door rattling.

And as ever all this oh so welcoming tough guy sh*t from the safety of the net.

Spare me.

You were not being singled out. This community always reacts strongly when presented with evidence of activity which jeopardizes the hobby (RIF acquisition timeline discrepancies).

• Supporters

Deleted all my posts as I can't be f*cked with all the petty judgemental pish.

And as ever all this oh so welcoming tough guy sh*t from the safety of the net.

Spare me.

First of all the Grindr thing was a joke and what do you expect when you use your muscle selfie pics on a forum for airsoft. If it was a bodybuilding forum then that would be understandable but not on sites like this.

People will question things like obtaining RIFs if things dont add up.

Its just people watching out for their sport because we don't want the restrictions being made worse on obtaining rifs which will happen if people keep side stepping the laws/guidelines.

The comments about your choice of weapon is only whats to be expected and thats what these forums are about. Listen to the comments and take the advice or don't it's your choice.

As for judgemental you just did the same, I am not a pencil neck. I made a light hearted joke and from your response I would guess that you have no sense of humour and take everything personally. Made a similar comment to someone else after you and they took it in the proper manner because they are obviously not so insecure. If that's the way you are then forums are not the best place for you. But best of luck with airsofting and please don't take that attitude to a skirmish because most skirmishes are full of lighthearted banter and no one needs anyone going all roid rage.

First of all the Grindr thing was a joke and what do you expect when you use your muscle selfie pics on a forum for airsoft. If it was a bodybuilding forum then that would be understandable but not on sites like this.

Its just people watching out for their sport because we don't want the restrictions being made worse on obtaining rifs which will happen if people keep side stepping the laws/guidelines.

The comments about your choice of weapon is only whats to be expected and thats what these forums are about. Listen to the comments and take the advice or don't it's your choice.

As for judgemental you just did the same, I am not a pencil neck. I made a light hearted joke and from your response I would guess that you have no sense of humour and take everything personally. Made a similar comment to someone else after you and they took it in the proper manner because they are obviously not so insecure. If that's the way you are then forums are not the best place for you. But best of luck with airsofting and please don't take that attitude to a skirmish because most skirmishes are full of lighthearted banter and no one needs anyone going all roid rage.

Bwahahaha, I'm the one with insecurity issues but you, and all others, just have to bring in roid rage. Something that has been used to sell the gutter press as there is not a shred of evidence it exists in any shape or form.

I didn't realise that peoples profile pics had to be in keeping with forums content, I think the fact that an individual had to make disrespecting marks about my profile pic and hint that I may be gay speaks volumes about that said individual.

I'd also like to thank Mystic Meg for imparting her clairvoyant abilities to this undeniably threatened an insecure chap that I simply must be taking steroids.

Now, "giving airsoft a go", I have done on many occasions beforehand but perhaps should have made it much clearer that because I cannot do any real firearm shooting section1or2 that I was intending to take a more serious approach to the sport/game.

Now I hope this has cleared all this snipping, bitching and passive aggressive up?

If not, oh well I am sure we will all survive the online heroic drama.

PS , My profile pic has made me realise i need to up my protien an increase my water intake by about around -6 litres and 150gms respectively.

• Supporters

I didn't hint at you being gay I made a bloody joke. No a forum pic doesn't have to be in keeping with forum contents but look at my muscles selfies are a bit strange.

As for roid rage if you have never had anyone give you that piss take when you are having a strop then I would be very surprised.

Lighten up.

Bwahahaha, I'm the one with insecurity issues but you, and all others, just have to bring in roid rage. Something that has been used to sell the gutter press as there is not a shred of evidence it exists in any shape or form.

I didn't realise that peoples profile pics had to be in keeping with forums content, I think the fact that an individual had to make disrespecting marks about my profile pic and hint that I may be gay speaks volumes about that said individual.

I'd also like to thank Mystic Meg for imparting her clairvoyant abilities to this undeniably threatened an insecure chap that I simply must be taking steroids.

Now, "giving airsoft a go", I have done on many occasions beforehand but perhaps should have made it much clearer that because I cannot do any real firearm shooting section1or2 that I was intending to take a more serious approach to the sport/game.

Now I hope this has cleared all this snipping, bitching and passive aggressive up?

If not, oh well I am sure we will all survive the online heroic drama.

PS , My profile pic has made me realise i need to up my protien an increase my water intake by about around -6 litres and 150gms respectively.

There is no need to take offence, it's all just light hearted banter.

Airsoft is literally shooting plastic at eachother, no need to take it TOO serious.

Archived