BALDYMONSTER
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So yours is clearly not a 417 then.

Oh well. I'll go away and hang myself for making such a disgraceful noob mistake.

Sorry to get it all so wrong.

I've bought a spare mag already, £58 fecking quid.

Am I correct in saying they are M27 mags?

I've bought a spare mag already, £58 fecking quid.

Am I correct in saying they are M27 mags?

My understanding is that the M27 mags are the same as the M4/M16 gbb mags but I am not 100% sure myself so best checking beforehand but the 417 are a definite no-no due to the physical size difference.

Well I bought a second mag last night and I'm sure the guys said it was an M27.

They then asked me to sit down before they told me the cost.

Either way it's identical to the one that came with the rifle and fits and works perfectly.

I'll post up a pic of both.

• Supporters

Nice looking gun, you will need a few more mags though before you skirmish it probably about 6 total. That shouldn't be an issue though because its way too cold to use that outdoors at the moment. The shop did explain that the VFC guns generally have big cooldown issues?

Have you played before?

Lovely piece.

Gave my TM M4 a go yesterday in 2℃ and was surprised how well it did. I have seven mags and feel I would need more...and a gym pass to carry them.

I agree - M27. Was on my shopping list.

Nice looking gun, you will need a few more mags though before you skirmish it probably about 6 total. That shouldn't be an issue though because its way too cold to use that outdoors at the moment. The shop did explain that the VFC guns generally have big cooldown issues?

Have you played before?

Played a few times before he's.

Stillall new to me tbf.

I was/am well aware about the cold having an adverse effect on gas guns.

It's the fun I really wanted so was bought with my heart before my brain.

I'm looking at getting cqb electric rifle as well atm.

417 is 7.62 I believe. You have a 416.

Still a great awesome gun!

• Supporters

Lovely piece.

Gave my TM M4 a go yesterday in 2℃ and was surprised how well it did. I have seven mags and feel I would need more...and a gym pass to carry them.

I agree - M27. Was on my shopping list.

I wouldn't bother the TM M4 MWS out performs the VFC in everyway and the only other GBBR that works as well in the cold is the GHK guns. The VFC is nice externally but internally its mehh.

How did you manage to get a defence since saying "I want to try airsoft" on the 11th, just 4 days ago?

I was wondering that myself.

• Supporters

At least it's daytona compatible.

Its not a terrible gun just nowhere near the best for what you can get for the same money. A friend has the 416d and even during the summer it suffered badly with cool down and the fps was all over the place soon as the temperature dropped. Worst part is the fact that the iron sights, stock and hop unit have all broken on it in the last year and its not been skirmished much.

Its not a terrible gun just nowhere near the best for what you can get for the same money. A friend has the 416d and even during the summer it suffered badly with cool down and the fps was all over the place soon as the temperature dropped. Worst part is the fact that the iron sights, stock and hop unit have all broken on it in the last year and its not been skirmished much.

I meant this in relation to the fact he bought it by accident, a sort of consolation prize.

Daytona m27 is my dream gun.

Archived