kyairsoft.com - WE products, repair parts and accessories

kyairsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

If you are looking for WE products repair parts, accessories and upgrade parts. Please feel free to visit our website:

http://www.kyairsoft.com

We are going to upload new products into the website every week, please follow and keep an eyes on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/kyairsoftgun/?ref=hl

On the other hand, we looking forward to answer questions about your airsoft gun products. Also we love to hear your comment & suggestion of our website:

http://www.kyairsoft.com/page/contactus

Would you mind doing a price match between those shops and ours?

Just to let us know how much more are we charging, we are more than happy to lower our prices if so.

Thanks in advance.

• 10 months later...

Hello KYAirsoft, I've just placed my first order with you. :)

You have some interesting items on your site that I'll be keeping an eye on.

I'll see how my first order goes first.

Thank you.

I placed an order last week for one of their WE XDM deals, we shall see how it goes.

So far, great communication; quick, regular email replies and a tracking number. I am impressed so far.

10 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

I placed an order last week for one of their WE XDM deals, we shall see how it goes.

So far, great communication; quick, regular email replies and a tracking number. I am impressed so far.

Ordered from them before. Standard delivery times from HK. Very helpful and responsive to emails.

tl;dr Nothing to worry about go ahead ordering from them.

XDM arrived yesterday. Well packaged and labelled. 

And no customs charges. 

Great service. 

My order arrived today...

Ordered on the 6th Dec, arrived on the 14th Dec. Fast for this time of year from HK. Fast for anytime of the year really!

It was well packed for what it is. Declared as hobby parts which it is. Value of $5...  ;) About $60 short.

I did forget to supply my UKARA number so I emailed to see if it coud be added in some way to the label or parcel just to help it pass customs. I was told it had been added to the label before it left however it is not anywhere to be seen.

As it's only parts it's not a biggy, had it been a full gun it may have slowed things down.

It's my fault for not adding it in my address line but it's also a bit pointless to say it has been added if it wasn't. I accept it is my fault but I'm not sure why they confirmed it had been added if it was not. Not a big issue at all in reality... my review is honest.

They were quick to reply to my emails regardless of my pointless request so I can't fault them really other than that.

It was my error at the end of the day!

Would I buy from them again? Yes, they have parts and guns I've not seen over here and the prices are good.

Just remember to add your UKARA to the address info and your good to go.

BTW it was a G17 slide & barrel housing with full markings if anyone is interested.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Annoyingly, their website appears to be banjaxed atm. 

Works on ipad, not on phone. 

Those cheap WE MP5s are very tempting... 

On 13/12/2017 at 10:25 AM, Dentonboy said:

XDM arrived yesterday. Well packaged and labelled. 

And no customs charges. 

Great service. 

thats blooming awesome, now i have seen a few guys order from them, i will give it ago myself, lol that xdm was a steal to be honest, lol :)

Go for it while they are that price. Lots of temptations in their sale atm. 

52 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Go for it while they are that price. Lots of temptations in their sale atm. 

Ahh i wont be getting a XDM as i have the compact now, but they seem to be the biggest stockest of WE parts, i want the extended barrel kit for my scar L, so ill get that from them, but look at other bits too :)

15 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Tempted to get one of the XDMs.

For $30 it's got to be worth a punt...

If I remember right the shipping to the UK was about the same price too, but still $60 delivered is a bargain, Lewis if you do buy one mate don't forget to sell it to me when it break lol :)

Archived