Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK
djben9

Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) - AFUK Players meet topic

Recommended Posts

definately doing this again, might have just bought me an smg for cqb sites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you enjoyed it, still more fun when smaller groups !! :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes there was some non hit taking , I didn't notice too much but my mate experienced it. I think they need more marshalls, you need more eyes on the action.

 

We had to tell the other team to vacate the upstairs of buildings as they didn't listen to the rules in a few games.

 

We have a few more guys coming up on the 14th April to Urban assault. Then on the 29th we should be going to Mad dogs at Brampton.

 

Glad your nose is better Ben, next time get to me quicker when th ecoast is clear hahahah  ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/04/2018 at 9:31 PM, Markuz said:

We have a few more guys coming up on the 14th April to Urban assault.

 

I'll be there on the 14th as well. Can. Not. Wait. Just hope the new spring in my rifle keeps it within AEG limits there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly I’m off to take my son to see spurs v city with a friend :mellow:

 

make sure it's lower than 345 (site limit), my freebie was firing 352, 350, 348, 345, 345. 346....  should have tried it after lunch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pierce09 said:

 

I'll be there on the 14th as well. Can. Not. Wait. Just hope the new spring in my rifle keeps it within AEG limits there.

Park next to white tiguan and we can team up. Should be 4 of us if you can make it. Anyone else about pop by and say hello. Bring cake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Markuz said:

Park next to white tiguan and we can team up. Should be 4 of us if you can make it. Anyone else about pop by and say hello. Bring cake.

 

I'd prefer to bring the pain (or some other cheesy line)

 

and will do. i'll be in a grey Focus

Edited by pierce09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one, did you chrono your gun? I saw you were saying you were hoping it wasn't hot for the site. Just a week to go looking forward to it as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a really good site, but might be a bit far for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/04/2018 at 12:02 AM, MisterG said:

Looks like a really good site, but might be a bit far for me.

About 1 hour 45 mins give or take from Eversley. It is a good site.

On 08/04/2018 at 6:31 AM, pierce09 said:

 

I'd prefer to bring the pain (or some other cheesy line)

 

and will do. i'll be in a grey Focus

Me and two mates are still on for saturday. Anyone else making it over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Markuz said:

About 1 hour 45 mins give or take from Eversley. It is a good site.

Me and two mates are still on for saturday. Anyone else making it over?

Lol, maybe in the batmobile.  I could probably make it in that time, but I'm 20 miles closer to RAF Upwood than Eversley is.

 

I'll probably give it a go at some point, but my parents are visting this weekend.

 

Cheers

 

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 9:10 AM, Markuz said:

Nice one, did you chrono your gun? I saw you were saying you were hoping it wasn't hot for the site. Just a week to go looking forward to it as always.

 

Nope, work and family have hindered me getting near a chrono sadly. Fingers crossed the spring change has worked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a good day today. Marshalls did a good job and both teams fought aggressively with lots of movement. 

 

Weather was good too and less fogging was a bonus!

 

Was good to meet Louis and his dad Dave first time at the site. Dome good team work. And welcome to the forum Louis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I couldn’t make it. Absolutely gutted as I’ve been excited to finally get some pew pew but family had other ideas 😩

i WILL be there 28th. Or I’m selling the kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I can make 28th.... I might put mine up for sale as well!! :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys me and Andydynamic playing at Mad dog Brampton on 29th now. Its free pizza event!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×