Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) 'SITE NOW CLOSED' - AFUK Players meet topic

djben9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Markuz said:

Hi I would have but can't make it on the 7th. Probably the next one though. Have fun.

shame, was looking forward to lunch in the office :lol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/06/2018 at 10:06, djben9 said:

shame, was looking forward to lunch in the office :lol:

I'm coming down for the morning on the 7th! We can have lunch in the club house lol

I can squeeze a few games in before I have to leave at 1pm. Off to watch footie with my brother later that day.

Anyone else making it?

• Moderators

That’s our plan as well hopefully!

Yeah im there with my brother tomo..

Will be sporting a new krytc vector and hopefully my TM Mp7 will be the ones in the red fiesta looking lost!!

• Moderators

providing all fit and healthy we will be there, kids ill so hoping it wont spread!

If there will have Atacs AU trousers and black top on and AFUK patches on sleeves.....sweating !!! :lol:

I am still coming - had a few people drop on me - will leave the RPD at home given the heat...will be running my Sterling and probably my AS VAL

All try to park near the gate. White tiguan. Team up and whoop some ass

Ben don't wear black mate you'll roast!  

Also they said gates close at 915am due to people delaying the game and being late. 

• Moderators

ill roast what ever colour i wear....its only a ubacs so should be ok.....for half day :lol::rolleyes:

Batteries charged ready for tomorrow. Looking forward to a few games. Will be back at the end of the month for a full day as well. Plus the next pistol night.

Don't forget your water!

Summary: it was fucking hot. Reds kicked ass

• Moderators

Yeah did a half day as did most it seemed, we were defo the stronger team today, got some nice ‘kills’ :D

nice to meet you finally, even parked next to me :lol:

Was certainly hot. It goes so fast when doing a half day. 

We dominated the blues !

So I wasn't at this meet, which is a shame because I do like RAF Upwood.

It's just so strange to see that it's not just days I go where this pattern of a lot of half day players are on site
and Reds always seem to be the better team.

I've been 5 times, and every single time Reds have won all day, and then about half the players walks out after lunch

Better Red Than Dead...I always go Red.....I think a lot of the regular players do too.  

You missed the 2nd trolley game Markuz and Ben - we got all the way round to the west wing and I think won.  

The very first game of the day was my highlight - sprinted to the end of the west wing was on my own in there for 3-4 minutes picking blues off trying to get into the building as they were all too slow and lazy to run cos of the heat LOL.

Got a beautiful kill from 45+m with the Sterling as well, from top of the berm near the armoury well played to the blue who took the hit.  He was like 'WTF!!??'

Great to meet you guys

Markuz/ben - need somewhere to play this weekend - any suggestions?

I'm not aware of any but if you find something let us know. I think I'm going to free fire zone Lincolnshire 29th? 

Anyone fancy Tuddenham this Saturday 14th July? Not been before. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am at Urban again tomorrow if you guys are around.  Will be red as usual

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

will let you know, its a TeamGreen weekend at tuddenham as well, so just seeing what my brother decides 

Sadly have to do 'family' stuff this weekend in order to atone for going to a two day VIetnam game the week after....

• djben9 changed the title to Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) 'SITE NOW CLOSED' - AFUK Players meet topic

Archived