Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) 'SITE NOW CLOSED' - AFUK Players meet topic

djben9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just to confirm...6 of us booked in for 3rd March.  Anyone want to tag along pop by and say hello. White Tiguan.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 07/02/2018 at 4:16 PM, Markuz said:

Hope you both can make it. Let me know if you can do a Sunday some time as that works better for you. 

I've got a couple of groups I play with now so lots of opportunities for game days. Anglian Warriors and our own group SAS Special Airsoft Service : )

Trick is finding as many people who can make the same day! 

hoping to be at Tuddenham on 4th March (Team Green airsoft day)

Now even I couldn't  get away with playing two days in a row!  

St some point I will venture into trying a milsim weekender....already warned her about that haha

• Moderators

yeah the sunday is a struggle!.....agree to it, then starts the guilt trip! :lol::lol:

Just realised this is this weekend... if my guns fixed by then and its not buried in snow. Might give it a look

• Moderators

it will be fine in the snow....gives you an excuse to get snow camo!!:D

Saturday is on even if it snows.  I was chatting with them at fire support. Over 130 players booked as of the weekend so it'll be good.

Looking forward to it again. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Markuz said:

Saturday is on even if it snows.  I was chatting with them at fire support. Over 130 players booked as of the weekend so it'll be good.

Looking forward to it again. 

hitting the limit, i think its 160ish??:D

best game i had there was last Feb (i think) when AI500 was on as well near Lincoln, the same Saturday, was only about 40 of us, allowed for better movement between buildings and the ability to coordinate more as well, sometimes it gets a bit chaotic with so many in a small area on some games

I played there recently 36 players. Was a really fun day. More time and space to flank.  Less getting shot. 

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Markuz said:

I played there recently 36 players. Was a really fun day. More time and space to flank.  Less getting shot. 

yeah its sometimes more enjoyable on the site when its not swamped and people are hanging around...might book on for next game if football is cancelled and see what happens

7 of us going now. Will be different playing in snow. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was good fun in the snow.  Wasn't even that cold. Fell in a hole this time haha. No injuries though thanks to the knee pads! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pierce09

Is anyone going to be at Upwood on the 14th April? It'll be my first time there and I'm hoping there might be one or two from here going.

• Moderators

im hoping to get there this weekend (31st March)....although on my own this time as brother off to Combat Airsoft on sunday

potentially able to try for this again saturday, do you have to email and book, or can your just walk on?

• Moderators

Email to book as they need your name, doesn’t matter if you don’t make it, done it a few times!!

or if rental, call shop as they need deposit 

Andydynamic and I are going to Urban this Saturday. Hopefully see you there.

We will be the nutters running around pistols only. They need a bit of use after a cold winter being under used!

On 25/03/2018 at 12:50 AM, pierce09 said:

Is anyone going to be at Upwood on the 14th April? It'll be my first time there and I'm hoping there might be one or two from here going.

Quite likely a few of my mates are coming with me on the 14th. Welcome to join us, look for a White Tiguan.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Markuz said:

Andydynamic and I are going to Urban this Saturday. Hopefully see you there.

We will be the nutters running around pistols only. They need a bit of use after a cold winter being under used!

Hopefully see you there. Might join you for a few pistol missions!:lol:

On 28/03/2018 at 8:34 PM, djben9 said:

Email to book as they need your name, doesn’t matter if you don’t make it, done it a few times!!

or if rental, call shop as they need deposit 

Mailed em yesterday. No responce.  Im guessing its gone through? Do kinda need their location map though.

• Moderators

On how to get there?, message me your email and I’ll forward on what they send me. Directions etc.

shops closed today (Friday) so doubt they will respond..... hope they don’t get an influx of a few hundred players!! :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, djben9 said:

On how to get there?, message me your email and I’ll forward on what they send me. Directions etc.

shops closed today (Friday) so doubt they will respond..... hope they don’t get an influx of a few hundred players!! :lol::lol:

yep the shop is closed today, as long as you've emailed them should be OK. It's only really a problem getting fully booked if trying to get a rental gun, but looks like you have your own.

Still two of us going tomorrow, may be three.

temperature dropping to 7 degrees so hopefully our pistol mission can still go ahead. : )

• Moderators

Rain shouldn’t be an issue as we are mostly in buildings!! :lol:

From the left......Matt, djben, Andydynamic, Markuz

Was good fun as always, a couple of game modes need a bit of tweaking but over all a great laugh today.

20180331_134039.jpg

• Moderators

Nose doesn’t hurt anymore !! 

Cant believe a bb in first 10mins went between my other mask and goggles! :lol: :lol:

wife moaned that someone was that stupid to fire at peoples faces.....tbh I did look round corner

was a good game day, shame about some of the non hit taking and the incident towards the end when the reds started shooting at some of us after walking through our respawn 

• djben9 changed the title to Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) 'SITE NOW CLOSED' - AFUK Players meet topic

Archived