Thoughts on the F2000?

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any thoughts on the G&G F2000 AEG?

• Supporters

Heavy. If you have the sight too, very heavy.

• Supporters

Bulky, handguard is weirdly short, heavy, overpriced, temperamental fire-selector and the optional rail-system is expensive.

Top tech money for Combat Machine quality, was disappointed with it, but I only paid like £130 for mine.

Mine currently sits on a wall hanger until the day I can be bothered to convert it to HPA etc, the actual function is goddamn awful. I had to send it back to the retailer as DOA, which they replaced with another unit which was also DOA, this kept going 7 more times (SN's were different each time, but basically pretty much an entire batch of DOA's) until they got fed up of paying out for shipping on it, and just refunded me and let me keep it.

Any thoughts on the G&G F2000 AEG?

For that money, speaking of bullpups, PDR-C is mucho better if you can handle the stupid magwel, the 10bb line from magazine to hop chamber, lack of select fire (pull a little for single/pull a lot for auto - like aug/p90 but without forced semi).

For that money, speaking of bullpups, PDR-C is mucho better if you can handle the stupid magwel, the 10bb line from magazine to hop chamber, lack of select fire (pull a little for single/pull a lot for auto - like aug/p90 but without forced semi).

PDR-C is much better - no problems with the magwell on mine. PMags and the stubby amoeba midcaps work perfect. The semi auto/full auto transition isn't bad and I dont pull too hard and accidentally full auto it while using it. I'm an AUG user also and find the trigger action is much nicer on it than the AUG. GB is accessible by removing a pin which allows a quick spring change and also has a button on the bottom to release spring tension while not in use. I think it's 8bbs the line in the GB takes but that doesn't bother me anyway running 6/7 120 round midcaps through games. Battery space is limited without the battery extension - which I'm using and find I can fit in 8.4v mini Nimhs as a backup when I forget to charge my lipos.

Sadly either the PDR-C may have to go to make way for a tippmann, or possibly the AUG and baby M4 will have to go. I'm running out of room on my wall now and the wife reckons I'm spending too much money 😂

Archived