American Shooter

AJ66TEXAS
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I thought I would take the time to introduce myself. I'm an American serviceman stationed in East Anglia. I'm new to airsoft but I've shot real guns competitively in America so I'm fairly comfortable behind a rifle (and comfortably awful with a pistol). I've played a handful of times in the past but I plan to attend more in the coming year and get my UKARA. I'm looking forward to learning amongst you.

• Moderators

Hi,

Welcome to the forum

Prob can't answer but where are you located?

I play at RAF Upwood Urban Assault a few times a year and Tuddenham once a month on a Sunday

Prob easy for you to get to?!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum

Prob can't answer but where are you located?

I play at RAF Upwood Urban Assault a few times a year and Tuddenham once a month on a Sunday

Prob easy for you to get to?!

Couldn't say where I work, but not for any cool reasons, I'm no one special it's just the way we do things. I haven't been to either of those sites but I'm just a stones throw from both ;)

• Moderators

Couldn't say where I work, but not for any cool reasons, I'm no one special it's just the way we do things. I haven't been to either of those sites but I'm just a stones throw from both ;)

cool,

Maybe see you at one soon then ;):D

Archived