Hello from East London

TomLDN
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Just a quick hello to members in the East London/Essex area

Never experienced airsoft and looking to give it a try in the new year - hoping it to become a new hobby!

Probably looking to go to the Dragons Lair or Airsoft Billericay (having heard some bad reviews on Bunker 51 and Whitechapel)

Be great to see if there are any regulars at these sites or beginners like myself looking to give it a try!?

And Happy New Year!

:D

Heya Buddy,

Welcome to the forums :)

Dragons Lair is my fav place to play, I will be there on sunday (8/1/17) if you decide to pop down come and say hello :)

• Supporters

Dragons Lair is a great place to start, its where i started my Airsofting back in April 2015.

The site owner is a nice guy as are the rest of his family who help at running the place, Airsoft Zone has an on site shop and have some very competitive prices.

Airsoft is a great sport, gets me out of the house, but be careful, it can become very addictive quickly ;)

Thanks Shizbazki, sounds like I'm going to be in good company :) have heard only good things of Dragons Lair. Itching to get stuck in.

Haha I'll need to make sure my bank balance doesn't feel the pinch once I get started!

Archived